Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
there were three items lost in today's episode.. two of them led to two blind (?) dates and the other to a surprise date..

The Phone

Prelude to the jee-jee story (add to that "why does akash write payal ji even on the gift?LOL ).. cute though it was how he ends making fools of himself.. wears his shirt inside out, but his heart he surely wears on his sleeve.. loved his question for question.. "i did not ask you what you told.. i asked ananswer for my question.." bravo guy! you just hit the right note! lets see how far you go with getting the girl to confess..

The Purse

In a way, i believe this is what led to both of AK being there. Arnav would have reached there because of his brother's grooming lessons and his following him throughout.. (poor ASR, had to go overtime with his WHAT THE.. expressions, which BTW were Day Dreaming).. but i never expected khushi to go to a 5 star restaurant had it not been to return the lost purse.. she already started doubting payal's antics but still would hesitate stepping in..

The Something.. (WOH)

This is clearly the worst. The whole thing started with a lie and remained that : a lie.. to anjali that is. To her, her patidev loves her and adores her and cannot be lying even if he words it himself that he is cheating on her.. He invites her to the lit and decorated room asking her to check out what she had lost and instead finds her a ring which clears her of all her bubbling questioning abilities.. i say, well done shyamu, he has understood her very well to be able to fool around even after confessing the absolute truth.. (what else do i do when i am done with questioning anjali's abilities, what is left is to appreciate shyam's abilities of analysing her.. LOL)...

on the whole, liked the episode for some light hearted moments.. they are what can keep the momentum going when the story is in a dearth of progress..AND the goose chase.. eat it while you have it, you won't get any other episode closer to this.. would also say it was a punch packed episode..

"maana hai ki aap fashion industry mein kaap karthe hain, par yeh kaunsa naya style hai?"

"bhaayi mera shirt kaisa hai?"
"Mr.sharma tumhaare shirt ko nahin dekhenge"

"two tables, ek inke liyye, ek inke akad ke liyye.."

"angrez toh chale gayye, inko yahan pe chodhke"

and WHAT THE..?!?!? that was just my silent interpretation of those amazingly Wacko expressions by B LOL

precap : its a girls v/S guys showdown..

P.S. please keep the bromance brewing Cool

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 29 November 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786seedshaniffsmirksrinijhakashevJordinhumhemeghnaWorkerBcraziefanCrazySaRunianCrazyAbtTV18shaz01star1315rachanarockDee-BlueSpiritunna_178JewelsAndLaceKHUSHIASRRadhe1085sanjanashaikaanantanantsun2011Nirjhor105shanthipriyaTangledNikki_CccuteaangelJuicee_Sushiemeghnasfareenoorie_Herman_4udevishreeshilparoxxbfunofbb123fly_dog-Nithi-asha...vasiraju--Krish--mythili2banditqueenn.cindrella255honestyfirstmonsi08desigirl_18.Euphoria.mommamianyxxVistaamolten_lavamommy2000smitarSofna..Amina..tinselpinky_blueskiesOnepoundChicSK1991RiyaDuttaSuchi.Rsbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the three lost items.." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Sinnie ---- meri bachchi!!! Can't believe that I am able to track you down everywhere today!!!!Tongue

ROFLThis was the line of the week!!!!  And the look that he gives the waiter ---- priceless!!

I was skeptical about how they will  make this transition from intense to light but I must say, i was pleasantly surprised.  It didn't look forced and seemed to flow with the script.  Leaving aside the Shyam-Anjali throwmance (i'd like to throw it out or throw something at itAngry), the episode had a feel good factor to it.  From the battle between their pride to battle of their prejudices---- let's see where the writers want to take us!!

Edited by mommy2000 - 29 November 2011 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

freedomYodhasun2011anantanantthecraze92Shahufly_dogstardust-cindrella255Vistaacurrentvasirajusbk2

sanjanashaika

sanjanashaika

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i lost my brain long ago.. LOL that is partly why i love these comedy parts.. and my heart too to barun sobti Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahuVistaastardust-

.Euphoria.

IF-Rockerz

.Euphoria.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nicely put!

I loved how Khushi began to feel nervous when ASR first asked her what she's doing there, but then instantly turned the tables and refused to answer him and asked him what he's doing there! ROFL

Shyam is the king of creeps...how well he knows his wife, and uses her suspicions and doubts ON her to make her feel like the bad guy was beyond gut wrenching to watch.  That guy has way too many allies on his side...god knows how he manages to keep them under his wing and on his side...more bribing with ASR's money methinks? I'm starting to think he has also bribed the CV's to keep his secret safe too...LOL

On the whole I loved the banter between Khushi and Arnav...the story could've flowed a little better than it had done so but Barun and Sanaya rocked the scenes.

Btw...where was the 'gusht of wind' when you need it most?  For a whole 2 minutes neither Khushi or Arnav could sense (or see) each other when they were only 2 meters apart, yet when they are 725365782 ft apart they seem to magically sense each other?! Confused
Because I loved the episode, I shall defend the wind and assume it's magical powers are diluted when faced with a room FILLED with people
Wink LOL

Edited by angel_eyez123 - 29 November 2011 at 11:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratSurefire27Annie0247Verakitty25anantanantNeemsundarisun2011vasirajusmitarcindrella255stardust-asha...currentSuchi.R

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

there were three items lost in today's episode.. two of them led to two blind (?) dates and the other to a surprise date..

The Phone

Prelude to the jee-jee story (add to that "why does akash write payal ji even on the gift?LOL ).. cute though it was how he ends making fools of himself.. wears his shirt inside out, but his heart he surely wears on his sleeve.. loved his question for question.. "i did not ask you what you told.. i asked ananswer for my question.." bravo guy! you just hit the right note! lets see how far you go with getting the girl to confess..

The Purse

In a way, i believe this is what led to both of AK being there. Arnav would have reached there because of his brother's grooming lessons and his following him throughout.. (poor ASR, had to go overtime with his WHAT THE.. expressions, which BTW were Day Dreaming).. but i never expected khushi to go to a 5 star restaurant had it not been to return the lost purse.. she already started doubting payal's antics but still would hesitate stepping in..

The Something.. (WOH)

This is clearly the worst. The whole thing started with a lie and remained that : a lie.. to anjali that is. To her, her patidev loves her and adores her and cannot be lying even if he words it himself that he is cheating on her.. He invites her to the lit and decorated room asking her to check out what she had lost and instead finds her a ring which clears her of all her bubbling questioning abilities.. i say, well done shyamu, he has understood her very well to be able to fool around even after confessing the absolute truth.. (what else do i do when i am done with questioning anjali's abilities, what is left is to appreciate shyam's abilities of analysing her.. LOL)...

on the whole, liked the episode for some light hearted moments.. they are what can keep the momentum going when the story is in a dearth of progress..AND the goose chase.. eat it while you have it, you won't get any other episode closer to this.. would also say it was a punch packed episode..

"maana hai ki aap fashion industry mein kaap karthe hain, par yeh kaunsa naya style hai?"

"bhaayi mera shirt kaisa hai?"
"Mr.sharma tumhaare shirt ko nahin dekhenge"

"angrez toh chale gayye, inko yahan pe chodhke"

and WHAT THE..?!?!? that was just my silent interpretation of those amazingly Wacko expressions by B LOL

precap : its a girls v/S guys showdown..

P.S. please keep the bromance brewing Cool

Heya Dashing girl loved ur post.
AWW today both Raizada guys rocked the episode.lol i love the conversation btw Akash n Arnav.Arnav asking tum prepared ho n Akash was god i felt like he is really giving a big exam.
Me too thought the same while naming on gift he added ji to the nameLOL ,lol Arnav can see the gift from such a long distance,his senses totally fastLOL.
@bold loved the conversation abt shirt,Arnav  looks r simply saying Akash "what the"LOL
Coming to Anjali,i need to search an other best adjective instead of "Dumb",Tube light ka bathi kalhi thoda on huwa  n today  shyam ne pura fuse odadiya.I can sense Anjali going to become Mad in future,the way the Cv's building the character i don't think she can easily cope up wid the shyam's truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
^^ thank you all for responding! Big smile
will get back in a while...

mum start policing me around..if i stay any longer, me head will hit the keyboard LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju

srinijha

Groupbie

srinijha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
unique way to look at the episode! well said!

stardust-

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
zinnn...awesome post buddy...Clap...
ha yaar...those dialogs na...LOLLOLLOL...no words to say...Big smile...I totally love that scene...Heart

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.