Dekha Ek Khwaab

Duty Before Everything...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Now I was reading the show summary, and suddenly, I came across something that filled my heart with hope that Udai and Moniya are possible in the series, and I quote..

"But when dreams come true overnight they bring with them a set of challenges, complexities and difficult decisions"

Could it be that the 'difficult decision' is marrying Udaiveer? A person Monia has taken an instant dislike to, or does it mean giving up on her love for Akaash because he is a commoner, a poor at that? And we have already seen Raja Brijraj's immensely strong beliefs in 'Royalty sticking to Royalty'. Or does it simply mean that even if she DOES start to feel something for Udaiveer, she will give up on him because J wants him more?

Okay, after re-reading the post, I can officially declare myself insane and over-analytical, but however, the point remains, do you agree?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-WhiteNights.-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Duty Before Everything..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Interesting! and can say true for the quote.?
Really don't know what to say at this moment. everything is so confusing but highly interesting at the same time in the showErmm Like I was saying in some other topic, each character's destiny seems intertwined with the other here. Maybe, the difficult decision part does belong to her alliance with Udayveer and the challenge she will face in persuading her family into accepting Akash (hope not though, i dont want her to get so deeply involved with Akash Unhappy)

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hey! I really like your views!
Gosh! I have never before been so confused about the male lead of a show before! There are usually clear hints.
I agree that its really disturbing to see Mona akash who is too boring and old for her.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.