Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i don't understand why is it a big issue in this family...sandhya just voted...its nothing wrong...its everyone responsibility to vote...if bhabho doesn't want her disgusting family to vote...its her own personal issue...why does she wants to force sandhya to accept her wish...doesn't sandhya or sooraj have their own decisions...desires...dream...why always she wants SurYa to compromise with her wishes...they are not puppets...or lifeless toys...they are humans...they have their own wishes...desires...dreams...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanat284b2011Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Absorbing Episode** (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i don't understand why is it a big issue in this family...sandhya just voted...its nothing wrong...its everyone responsibility to vote...if bhabho doesn't want her disgusting family to vote...its her own personal issue...why does she wants to force sandhya to accept her wish...doesn't sandhya or sooraj have their own decisions...desires...dream...why always she wants SurYa to compromise with her wishes...they are not puppets...or lifeless toys...they are humans...they have their own wishes...desires...dreams...

i hated the views of bhabo that a girl shd forget abt her parents house and shd cut out all connections with her parental house after marriage ...now she wants sandhya to follow the crappy rules of RATHI family ...i hate this sort of thinking...Angry

Edited by sita11 - 29 November 2011 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Bhabo wants her to follow her sasuraal rules and regulations! She does not give a chance for any one to decide on their own

But still they have not shown the reason for not voting from their family Ermm

b2011sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i think in tomorrows episode suraj after applying the medicine will tell the story abt Bhabhos hatred for voting ...to sandhya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

larimel22

larimel22

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
In any case, voting was a good issue to be addressed in the episode. Suraj and Sandhya should just go get their own house. I actually get really pissed off watching this show nowadays. =_=

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larimel22

In any case, voting was a good issue to be addressed in the episode. Suraj and Sandhya should just go get their own house. I actually get really pissed off watching this show nowadays. =_=

NO suraj and sandhya should not move out , well isnt it common to see in shows , couple moves away when they have differences with family, infact this show is not about that , its about supporting ur wife when she is right, if they move out wats left in show to be unique ? its ur normal boring show with useless oye ma he touched scenes 24/7... 

they deal with many issues sensibly , i mean cvs , something to be proud of 

-chocaholic-b2011

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by larimel22

NO suraj and sandhya should not move out , well isnt it common to see in shows , couple moves away when they have differences with family, infact this show is not about that , its about supporting ur wife when she is right, if they move out wats left in show to be unique ? its ur normal boring show with useless oye ma he touched scenes 24/7... 

they deal with many issues sensibly , i mean cvs , something to be proud of 

do u think sumwhat this show is going like yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai...way...
i loved ur OOI MAA touch me scene 24 x7 LOLLOL
i got it ur talking abt a star one show LOLLOL
LOL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nope Ye rishta is not on this shows lines ... there the gal does is cry , cry and cry, she dont open her freaking mouth 

Lol, i wasnt talking about starone shows alone , i am talking about shows in general, we have N num of shows , almost all shows are about falling , blushing and long staresss , no wonder , i dont stick with shows for more than a week LOL, untill some uniqueness comes my way and holds me for longgg time 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-b2011sita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.