Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

**Absorbing Episode**

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

An absorbing episode...I felt bad for all three of them, Sandhya, Suraj and Bhabho.

Suraj knew he did wrong and would apologize to Bhabho but listening to Chavvi and Vikram Ouch on how he should control his wife is testing ones patience.  Mohit was missing.

Bhabho is disheartened to know that her son allowed Sandhya to vote and gave the reason of his FIL.  She is always impulsvie and does not give a chance to others, especially Suraj.  She reacted the same way during the pendant issue.  She twists everything when it comes to Suraj.  She knows how respectful Suraj is but always insults him in front of his siblings.

Sandhya was not wrong in voting and she does not know the seriousness of this matter.  Even after enduring the hell of a punishment, she felt guilty for Suraj's condition, the way all the family members were questioning him and explaining how he should treat his wife.

I don't know how Suraj will make Bhabho understand or explain Sandhya.  From the precap, Meena is fueling Bhabho's anger.  What would cool down Bhabho?  Is she expecting Sandhya to apologize again?   Will Bhabho punish Suraj as she did with Sandhya?Angry

Edited by b2011 - 29 November 2011 at 9:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

boddu-chocaholic-honeybeeeRuby13Julie0001monika_2691-Ramya-Hi_Friendsanjubalasita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i am still in a state of shock after watching todays episode ...bhabho is such a psycho...
felt so bad for suraj and sandhya
and one more thing joint families where brothers live with their wives are a total hell...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
well said di.Clap.meena wont allow let sandhya be happy..
and.if bhabho opened her mouth then she will put zip to their mouth

Edited by anushini - 29 November 2011 at 9:43am

b2011sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushini

well said di.Clap.meena wont allow let sandhya be happy..
and.if bhabho opened her mouth then she will put zip to their mouth

yup
in most of the joint families fights always happen Ouch
Ouchwonder why ppl say joint families are better ( i mean the joint families which comprises brothers and their wives ) OuchSleepy

b2011Hi_Friends

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
No Sita, joint families are better.  In my opinion, they should be financially independent, but the head of the family should be balanced.  Here Bhabho is too much controlling.  I understand the voting issue is serious but she should have given Sandhya a chance.  The way she insulted Suraj in front of his siblings is really bad.  That's why they also take advantage of Suraj and how Vikram was gloating about his control over MeenaAngry .

Edited by b2011 - 29 November 2011 at 9:53am

Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
not all joint families have evil ppl,  none are out right evil here , they are not harming any one Physically. but mentally yes they are , they are manipulaitng things to work for them,  happens in most of the families , why talk about joint families alone , this stuff happens in normal families too 

I donno but i felt bad for bhaboo too, every time her shouting on suraj was different and this was complete different , every time she knows he did things without knowing it , but this time it hurt her more as he knows the reason, she is insecure lady  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-b2011Hi_Friendssita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

No Sita, joint families are better.  In my opinion, they should be financially independent, but the head of the family should be balanced.  Here Bhabho is too much controlling.  I understand the voting issue is serious but she should have given Sandhya a chance.  The way she insulted Suraj in front of his siblings is really bad.  That's why they also take advantage of Suraj and how Vikram was gloating about his control over MeenaAngry .

yeahhh i wish BABA SAAN was the head of the family
i love BABA SAANLOLBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22b2011Hi_Friends

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i agree wid u all not all joint families are like that  but in joint families there are always more chances of fights ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ramya-Hi_Friends

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index