meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjm_bjp

Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by pjm_bjp

Originally posted by Princess

This is stupidAngry why can't T&D just follow BLF without their stupid twist. Angry

Now I think i really need to go to India to fix T&D, anyone wanna join meWink

I will come with u Princess!LOL to fix T & D

Thanks buddy...........well you better start packing now......b/c we will be leaving soon.......just waiting for more people.

BTW.....don't pack too much ok.....because Armaan's gonna take us shopping and he's also gonna come pick us up at the airport.Wink

Oh.....really armaan is gonaa pick us up!.... cool...

so...what are u plaaning to do whne we reach india?...LOLLOLLOL

lol guys....LOLLOLLOL...Just tell Armaan I said "hi", as im sure there is no more room for me to come...Unhappy...Wink

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

I have been trying to understand what Nandini meant by whether Jassi wanted to get away from Armaan or the Modelling world by refusing to model!! Confused Confused 

If she wants to stay away from the modelling world.... what's that got to do with Armaan? I would think taking the modelling contract would take her away from Armaan, not close to him. I don't see how Purab's contract would be linked to GM or Kohinoor or Armaan! Confused

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

I have been trying to understand what Nandini meant by whether Jassi wanted to get away from Armaan or the Modelling world by refusing to model!! ConfusedConfused

If she wants to stay awayfrom the modelling world.... what's that got to do with Armaan? I would think taking the modelling contract would take her away from Armaan, not close to him.I don't see how Purab's contract would be linked to GM or Kohinoor or Armaan! Confused

i didn't understnad that too Confused
alyaa Newbie
alyaa
alyaa

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged
in BLF, its when michelle tries to kiss Betty and there is a rift between them, here its an indian twist to create a rift. what Nandi does according to BLF is make Jassi forgive arman before she goes back.i think thats what she is going to do
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

may be

Confused

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alyaa

in BLF, its when michelle tries to kiss Betty and there is a rift between them, here its an indian twist to create a rift. what Nandi does according to BLF is make Jassi forgive arman before she goes back.i think thats what she is going to do

hey thank god that they are following blf....coz thats what jassi does today...she forgives armaan!!!!!Big smile
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Thank God...........Now i don't have to go to India...........So sorry Jas.........but plz unpack your stuff b/c we are not going...........T&D got scared even before I left and decided to follow BLF.

Guess Armaan told them that I'm comingWink

celina Groupbie
celina
celina

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
can sumone plz try to upload jassiz eposides.. cuz i live in canada and da damn dish aint working Cry !!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ

Go to top