Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by ummm

I have been trying to understand what Nandini meant by whether Jassi wanted to get away from Armaan or the Modelling world by refusing to model!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If she wants to stay awayfrom the modelling world.... what's that got to do with Armaan? I would think taking the modelling contract would take her away from Armaan, not close to him.I don't see how Purab's contract would be linked to GM or Kohinoor or Armaan! πŸ˜•

i didn't understnad that too πŸ˜•
in BLF, its when michelle tries to kiss Betty and there is a rift between them, here its an indian twist to create a rift. what Nandi does according to BLF is make Jassi forgive arman before she goes back.i think thats what she is going to do
Originally posted by alyaa

in BLF, its when michelle tries to kiss Betty and there is a rift between them, here its an indian twist to create a rift. what Nandi does according to BLF is make Jassi forgive arman before she goes back.i think thats what she is going to do

hey thank god that they are following blf....coz thats what jassi does today...she forgives armaan!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank God...........Now i don't have to go to India...........So sorry Jas.........but plz unpack your stuff b/c we are not going...........T&D got scared even before I left and decided to follow BLF.

Guess Armaan told them that I'm comingπŸ˜‰

can sumone plz try to upload jassiz eposides.. cuz i live in canada and da damn dish aint working 😭 !!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ
celina u can  the episodes are available  on desitorrents.com  and a yahoo group called JassiPals.