Pavitra Rishta

mrinalini is older than anki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
mrinalini who will b daughter of archu she is 1year older than ankitaShockedDeadAngryso sad for anki,how old she will b how she look like?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazLoveTVShowssuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mrinalini is older than anki" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Disgusting , pathetic ...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuansushkita10nycsweetie

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
what the hell is this Shocked Dead Angry

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Both actors do not look attractive at all. They must be able to act very well.Stern Smile
The actor mentioned as playing Soham (from RMJ), is not a good actor at all, so if he's anything to go by, PR 2 will not last long as there will be no credible storyline, there will be not so good looking actors and actors who can't act at all!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintyLumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
God knows what the CV's have in store...but im sure archana will not be shown with grey hair or something...sulo has a 10 yr grand daughter and theres not even a single strand of grey hair...hence archu will continue to be shown young...after all its d era to look young...! whom are beauty salons meant for ?WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herefornothing

God knows what the CV's have in store...but im sure archana will not be shown with grey hair or something...sulo has a 10 yr grand daughter and theres not even a single strand of grey hair...hence archu will continue to be shown young...after all its d era to look young...! whom are beauty salons meant for ?WinkLOL

Varun,
I'm so liking your posts today.LOL
Yes, beauty salons are meant to keep us looking young and fresh.LOL
If I didn't colour my hair, most of it would be grey by now.LOL

With Ankita though, the make-up people having to keep her looking young will create a problem because she will look like a sister to her children!!!!
This will just not be believable!

Currently in YMGGK (which I stopped watching months ago), when I was checking channels and happened to see it, to my shock I saw they had changed Karan's mother!Shocked Who do they have playing the role now, is none other than the actress who played Rattan Rajput's character's sister-in-law!
In AJMBHK, she had 10 year old twins. Now in YMGGK, she is the mother to 5 grown children and is an aagi! In the scene I happened to catch, Abba called her aai.Shocked I found it so disgusting and revolting! She looks like Abba's sister! To hear Abba call her aai boggled the mind, and I have no attachement to that show. Can you imagine me seeing Archana playing mother to children who look even older that her.Shocked

Edited by suan - 29 November 2011 at 1:09pm

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
who's Mrinalini?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top