Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Written Update 29th November 11 (Karan Suspects) (Page 6)

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Thanks For The Update. Loved Today's Episode. But Sad Precap. Poor Abha. ):

Mention not Smile
Yes, it was really sad seeing Abha like that Cry

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by rechus

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Daiima is missing her husband looking at Lata and RaajEmbarrassed

She was married ?
Don't think so but very possesive of Raj.  Wouldn't be surprised if daaima killed Raj's parents. Daaima wants to be treated like a queen and live a life of luxury.

Wow, that could be true as well. Daiima always wants more attention and importance Confused

Originally posted by Mandeep15

thanks dear for a wonderful update

Originally posted by sarahtrini

thank u !

Mention not dear Embarrassed

Originally posted by sahil70

thx for update..

nice raj/lata momentDay Dreaming.. daimaa Question

also when albeli stuck a knife at karan, that scene wasnt imagining, so why didnt karan  noticeConfused

precap - watching that almost gave a feeling of deja vu  from when karan's accident timeUnhappy

Yes, how come didn't Karan realize Albeli holding a knife towards him? And yes, Lata and Raj getting more and more romantic Embarrassed

Originally posted by sharala

luvin this character!
Tnks 4 d update.

Mention not Wink

Originally posted by Tahmina16

Originally posted by rechus

Wow.. Love u Albeli... What a great good job u did.. Prathibha deserved it... Well down.. I thnk next chance for Kanika.. Suhasi's performance.. No words.. Fantastic..
Thanks my darling..

that scene cracked me up, Abha should talk like  that to the annoying mother-in-law and bring her down a peg or two, bloody drama queen.

I loved the way Albeli stand and talked asking Where? to Pratibha and everyone was shocked LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Yes.. What Prathibha did to Abha, comparing that this only a sample dose... Albeli surly teach her what she deserve..

Edited by rechus - 29 November 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
yes that was pretty neat, albeli's interaction with pratibha. contender for funny scene of the weekLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-rechus

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah, the way she looked at Pratibha and says 'Mummy Ji... Kahaa?'
Really so good Clap
Priyyanka IF-Dazzler
Priyyanka
Priyyanka

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Originally posted by Gauri22

thank you so much for the update Visha :)

I wish Albeli's imagination was true n Karan found out she was'nt Abha! Although her acting is great as Albeli...Priyanka needs to be taught a lesson with her list of evil deeds:

Burning the factory, helping Koyal in kidnapping Abha's child...and now trying to get Abha n Thakur killed!

I wish Lata walks in and tells them all that Swarn Bhavan is hers, and they can all leave..although some people are great in the house, but people like Kanika, Pratibha & Priyanka deserve a slap on their face!!!

Mention not Smile

For a moment, i was even surprised how come Karan found out so fast that its Albeli and not Abha but as usual, it turned out to be imagination Confused

But Albeli will be giving Pratibha and Kanika nicely while Abha always remains quiet and humble to Angry

The fun really starts now. LOL Hats off to Suhasi for acting sooo well!!! ClapSeeing Albeli giving it off to Pratibha. Big smile Finally, it will be fun to see everyone thinking Abha has finally gotten some 'himmat' to fight back!!! I can't wait to see the scene when she meets Kanika. w onder what she'll say that time. But i really didn't like the precap. So sad to see Abha like that. That Censored Censored Priyanka really needs a reality check. She's such a Pig!  I hope albeli turns over a new leaf and starts giving it back to Priyanka and her silly 'Massi'!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-rechussahil70

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Yes, i would love to see Albeli scolding Pratibha and Ka-ni-Ka and they will deserve such treatment from Albeli LOL
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hi guys, I am actually surprised that people are enjoying this track coz I think it is ridiculous. First Massi got a Karan look alike to try to get property now priyanka got an Abha look alike to get property. Once is fine, twice is rather boring and on top of that, both look alike characters have similar personalities; I mean, I loved Ranchod to bits coz of how he used to say it the way it was, but it is a bit ridiculous giving the same kind of personality to this Albeli. I find her rather annoying and am surprised that Shelly has not clicked on yet... She used to be a master of evil at one time...
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I wish to correct where it was Abha who brought Ranchod to save Swarn Bhavan from Yasodra and Ranchod happened to be Karan's twin brother whereas Albeli is brought by Priyanka to snatch away Swarn Bhavan and i believe she is doing a great job as we are able to differentiate the mannerism between Abha and Albeli despite both sporting the same look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyyankarechus

Go to top