Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Written Update 29th November 11 (Karan Suspects) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

True.. Precap is very sad.. What happnd to her ?

I guess Priyanka's goons must have beaten her up Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 29th November 11 (Karan Suspects) (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Originally posted by Gauri22

thank you so much for the update Visha :)

I wish Albeli's imagination was true n Karan found out she was'nt Abha! Although her acting is great as Albeli...Priyanka needs to be taught a lesson with her list of evil deeds:

Burning the factory, helping Koyal in kidnapping Abha's child...and now trying to get Abha n Thakur killed!

I wish Lata walks in and tells them all that Swarn Bhavan is hers, and they can all leave..although some people are great in the house, but people like Kanika, Pratibha & Priyanka deserve a slap on their face!!!

Mention not Smile

For a moment, i was even surprised how come Karan found out so fast that its Albeli and not Abha but as usual, it turned out to be imagination Confused

But Albeli will be giving Pratibha and Kanika nicely while Abha always remains quiet and humble to Angry

Yep..that's what's keeping me interested as well..I wish Albeli knew all of Priaynka's evil deeds and blurts it out in front of the family..Hope Shelly can discover she is'nt Abha  coaxes her with more money to confess...wishful imagination LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15-VishaD-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes.. She is unconcious .. What a dirty devil that Priyanka.. Hope sum1 see and save Abha tomrw..

Mandeep15-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
It would be great to see Albeli joining hands with Shelly and setting things right and expose Priyanka. But guess that will take some time for that to happen LOL

Mandeep15Gauri22

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Yes.. She is unconcious .. What a dirty devil that Priyanka.. Hope sum1 see and save Abha tomrw..

I think she is locked by Priyanka. I don't think Priyanka would have left Abha anywhere else Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ufff that b***h priyanka  Dead...really hard 2 tolerate that woodden face  Angry...no wonder veer is shown less these days...LOL albeli...i luv 2 c her standing against pratibha, kanika & even priyanka Wink

Mandeep15-VishaD-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Albeli and Shelly.. Best combination Vaishu.. Sure both of them wil rock.. I realy wish to see that..

Mandeep15-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I hate Priyanka's flat voice tone and its nice when Albeli shuts Priyanka at times LOL

Poor Albeli, she keeps lighting the beedi but never get to smoke it even once Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15Gauri22Priyyanka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top