Saravanan Meenatchi

Exclusively for Updaters,Creative Team and DT...ONLY (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Yipee.. Finally I got the access for this section.. I can sticky/unsticky the threads.. So go ahead if you want to continue with daily updates.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusively for Updaters,Creative Team and DT...ONLY (Page 3)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
nithya.. congrats.. ungalodhu first task namma SM section ku .. pls make this topic sticky ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120668&PID=61897150&#61897150

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendsnithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Planning the following changes in the section.. Suggestions and comments Welcome..

1. This thread is only for updaters .. So I shall move this thread to announcement  area.. Will leave it as open topic there for us to discuss.. 
  2. Will keep the Archives thread for any month as sticky for the whole month ..I have stickied the Archives for July 2012. It will be a locked thread though stickied..
  3.  At any point, I shall leave today's update sticky.. I shall leave Yestaerday and day before yesterday update as non-sticky.. Rest I will move it to archives thread.. E.g Fri will remain sticky .. Thu and Wed will be unsticky.. Tue and updates before that will be archived. 
  4. At any point, lets have max 5 stickies..  One will be the update, second archives.. other 3 .. GOTW, DOTW and any announcement made..

Edited by nithyamkv - 28 July 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansneha_vijayHi_Friendsatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hi nithya .. yup u could move the updaters tread up ..

And regarding the updates.. we are sticking back to the weekly as suggested by rest of up - daters. In a way its going to be easy for you to do the archive.  and could you pls add the Varaverpu Vizha link into the SM mansion pls? Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
good suggestiuons nithya...
As ratna mentioned...the team has opted to go back to the weekly thread maa...
so all of your other points can be done as such. Thanks nithya...for stepping in ( as usualClap )

all the updaters pl make use of this thread...any disucsions can be done here instead of PMs...

sneha_vijaynithyamkv

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanks nithy akka and atina ji for this thread 
and sure will make this thread useful 

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Are we going to open new tread for next week updates?

sneha_vijaynithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Ratna.. Go ahead and reserve the thread..

Can one of you please post the updaters schedule here..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top