Saravanan Meenatchi

Exclusively for Updaters,Creative Team and DT...ONLY (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Final list for the updaters for the time being...Let us try this...if any problem please communicate thru this thread...This thread may go to second or third page soon...but please go to the mansion ans click on the updaters link...and proceed
Just before yu update or open the weekly thread please check this thread...

Monday - lakshm
Tuesday- sneha_vijay
wednesday - lakshm
Thursday - simi_1
Fridays - supercool3

Thanks to all of you...great team Yet to hear from Karthik80

Edited by atina - 07 December 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsneha_vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusively for Updaters,Creative Team and DT...ONLY (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
From Jan 9th 2012

Monday - lakshm
Tuesday- sneha_vijay
wednesday - karthik80
Thursday - simi_1
Fridays - autumnsconerto

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsneha_vijay

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
From January24th
Monday - sneha_vijay
Tuesday- migan
wednesday - karthik80
Thursday - simi_1
Fridaysautumnconcerto 

Welcome Migan...Thanks for joining the team of Sm updaters...
Good luck!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertolavanyazsimi_1

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
welcome migan 
Thanks for joining the team of Sm updaters...

Edited by sneha_vijay - 22 January 2012 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Migan akka.. wowww!! welcome!!

migan

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for welcoming me. Hope I get the characters correct. I have not been watching it other than supporting my fellow updaters. I will try my best. Wink

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

*********************************************************************************************************
July 2012

Updaters team:
Ratna ( hopper_ocean)
sneha_vijay
Hi_Friends
Sharavya1
migan
standby updaters atina & nithya

Harhem & krithika  are also active members helping the forum in other activities.

Hi Sm team,
First of all let me thank you all (updaters) for doing wonderful work promptly. Special thanks to ratna...for the poictures and for almost taking fukll charge of this Sm section...I and nithya are just helping you guys that is all...
I have a suggestion to make..please feel free to talk about this.
As we are opening daily threads...it is difficult to paste the episode in one thread...( as we were doing it before in the weekly thread...after moving the copy of the monday episode, we will copy and paste tuesday to friday updates under monday copy and then we move the original posts to the archive of that monthly thread)
Now that is not possible as we are opening daily threads...So these are the changes we need to do
1. No need to do two posts on mondays ( copy) Just one update as any other days
2. I will leave the daily thread for three days...for example monday thread will be there as sticky until wednesday is posted...then I will move the update post to the monthly archive thread. Which means in the sM section there will be update threads with the update for any 3 days
mon to wed,
tue to thursdday
wed to friday
These wed to Friday threads will be there with the updates until monday is posted...clear?
3. I will leave the monthly archive thread as a stickly until the whole month is done so that if any one wants to go back and read ...they dont have to struggle looking for the update>
what say about this.? makkals? If I do this then archiving will be easier for me...as I dont have to copy and paste the whole week updates...i will have to just move the post to the archives...
@ nithya...dont you think this is a better idea maa? when you asked me the otherday "if we open the daily thread...how are you going to archive with the copy?" I did not understand actually...but now I know why you asked like that nu maaa...
@migan: you have access to which sections maa?
Now my final suggestion about the title you write...
Please make it simple and clean by writing
1. SM Update-Monday 30th July. ( please dont include year...)
2. All of you are writing the Day, date and the episode number in your updates...which is good. Thanks for the same which makes archiving easier...
last request..when you post the pictures please dom not try to centre the pictures...when you do this...the whole update goes to the centre and it does not look nice and it is hard to read too!! after posting the pictures etc...just select all and click "left Justify" button...and also use the back button if your last line is not just above the end of the bottom line of the window...To check this after you post just click edit and see...if you see a lot of blank space at the bottom please use the back button and bring the last line of your post to the bottom line of the window.
Thanks once again.
take care and please send me your feed back...or post it here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansneha_vijaynithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks atina for bring this tread back ..

i have pm you ... regarding the daily updates. We thought of sticking back to weekly updates. Is that ok?

sneha_vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top