Why will bhaboo listen to Suraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hola ppl Wink

Well, i rem reading ppl are super upset with bhaboo , that she didnot even listen to suraj in precap, let me ask this , when has she let him finish his words or explanations in such scenes ???? its always when he goes to her later then only she will listen to him and will let him finish , 

and waise bhi , this seems like a sensitive matter , Ouch something bad had happened and hope cvs handle that nicely 

I felt very very bad for him today , he is stuck from every where , he has to be a son and be a husband at same time , he has to allow his wife to do wat is right , and at same time has to make sure it will not effect sentiments of his mom , never easy to balance relations when its complicated Ouch

Oh gosh, he has to listen to bakwas of Chavi and Vikram too, at one time he looked like he will ask chavi to shut up 

Love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ramya-Hi_Friendssuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why will bhaboo listen to Suraj" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Agree with you J.  It is always when she is cooled down, she will listen to him and understand but now that Meena is fueling bhabho's anger more in the precap, donno how long this is going to take.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendssita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i am totally shocked by todays episode
those heavy senti and super furious words by bhabo has made me totally numb ,superb acting by all ...

b2011Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yes J..but from today episode..something serious behind voting..
need to balance both the relationship(mom n wife)-->  sooraj
am always be good to all--->sandhya
whatever happens ,whoever..right or wrong..it doesn't matter--->Bhabho
adding flames to oil,main job of --->meena and chavi
the two good jeevan are bhabhasa and chathuri
but today episode

b2011sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
there is no doubt that the joint families which comprises of brothers with their wives are a total hell..look at vikram and meena ...chavi all are such monsters ...

b2011Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
aww those words of bhaboo are the worries she had since ages and she is believing that is coming true... 

In the end even sandhya is upset with suraj, i dont blame her , her action was justified 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friendssita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
but in the precap suraj applies medicines to the wounds of sandhya and she cud not resist ...tomorrows episode wud b great ...

b2011Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
may be we will know about this voting ka jhamela too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.