Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

On Location of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Marium, worst thing is that i dnt like to see masti of couples who are super friendly with each other..OuchROFL

ShockedShocked kya phir tu naksh hi theek hain tumhare liye intezaar karte rehna ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "On Location of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Very cute segment.Day Dreaming Thanx for sharingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ya evn i cnt open,wu plzz

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparsh27

ya evn i cnt open,wu plzz

WU is on page 2 done by Mariam Smile

naksha4ever

Groupbie

naksha4ever

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update Mariam!! 

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Mariam_

</div><div>np pari the interview is what we already seen and know but seeing them together ofscreen will be treat for us LOLme to i was expecting to show some naksh scenes Day Dreaming

i was expecting naksh's masti off camera after reading ur comment on creation gall.. LOL

</div><div>LOLI just wanted there avi's even if its ofscreen interviewthey never do masti ofscreenvery rarley Confused

@ bold, i know marium.. Thats the only reason i got excited thinking that we got something like that.. LOL

LOLsorry for making u excited i hope we get there masti in the future it will be fun to watch but karan dosnt seem the fun type of person he seems very reserved Confusedand we seen hina masti on her own many tyms LOL

Are its ok yaar.. I am habbitual to all these things now.. N i know its difficult to get such masti in future too.. LOL But we used to get them so many times till that 2010 holi..bt now..Ouch
acc to article also hina done mimicry of karan in holi 2010 which had upset him and from then they talk very less or dont talk.Ouchand thats the reason we didnt get any proper hm scene or nice patchup scene and in 2010 their chemistry also  was not that much appealingThumbs Down
almost all other couples except naksh are very friendly with each other...they do masti while giving interview too,i have not seen any other couple behaving as naksh behave offsceen and then its feels more bad that why only naksh??Cry
that is the reason i didnt believe much in neha(no offence) news as from 3 years we have hardly seen any interaction b/w the two in any of the segments of sbb/sbs or any other so how its possibleUnhappy

Edited by preksha1 - 29 November 2011 at 7:05pm

_radhika_

_radhika_

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for wuSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top