On Location of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
for those who wanted wu here it is first they show glimse of there new house with yday scenes then in karan and hina ofscreen interview karan says that they got a new house and one room was locked and they wanted that open so they had to arrange 1laksh and naksh had to do what they didnt think of getting money they saved for there baby's future, hina says the fam members dosnt know this karan says for there beterment, hina says bhabhima wanted a satarnam pooja and the pandit wants extra money they find loads of new stuff here like the water problem karan says he filled it today hina says she gave the dhoban her saree and she is wearing it πŸ˜†hina says there real life situations where we are sat down and see the dhoban wear the saree and relize its myn, karan says we havnt faced these problems in our old house both say where doing new scenes very relistic hina says in one scene  an aunty comes and gives her dhabba and says her fridge isnt working i thought it was for us and i eat it there new and fresh scenes where doing i went to the market with ma and seen how she bargained and we met nandani di saas and she gave us taunts karan says i said to the pandit that we also give charity to the needy people, hina says dadaji praised us karan says we dont need to give him the gold coins but someone needy, hina says its real what happens in middle class familys then they showed shot of naksh in there room near there window cute ofscreen segmant 😍 hope i helped
Originally posted by pari1508

u want avi of naksh off screen.. Toh its but obvious for any naksh fan to go crazy who has not watched the video..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have put the wu up hope i have helped you guys 😳
Originally posted by _Mariam_

for those who wanted wu here it is first they show glimse of there new house with yday scenes then in karan and hina ofscreen interview karan says that they got a new house and one room was locked and they wanted that open so they had to arrange 1laksh and naksh had to do what they didnt think of getting money they saved for there baby's future, hina says the fam members dosnt know this karan says for there beterment, hina says bhabhima wanted a satarnam pooja and the pandit wants extra money they find loads of new stuff here like the water problem karan says he filled it today hina says she gave the dhoban her saree and she is wearing it πŸ˜†hina says there real life situations where we are sat down and see the dhoban wear the saree and relize its myn, karan says we havnt faced these problems in our old house both say where doing new scenes very relistic hina says in one scene  an aunty comes and gives her dhabba and says her fridge isnt working i thought it was for us and i eat it there new and fresh scenes where doing i went to the market with ma and seen how she bargained and we met nandani di saas and she gave us taunts karan says i said to the pandit that we also give charity to the needy people, hina says dadaji praised us karan says we dont need to give him the gold coins but someone needy, hina says its real what happens in middle class familys then they showed shot of naksh in there room near there window cute ofscreen segmant 😍 hope i helped
thankuπŸ˜ƒ
so it was just interview already shown in sbb and all...not worth watching
mariam.. thanx for the wu..
are u mad at me :(((
Thanx Marium for the update.. πŸ€—
their interview seems interesting though i was expecting something else..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preksha1

thankuπŸ˜ƒ
so it was just interview already shown in sbb and all...not worth watching

yeah it was an interview only i didnt see sbb this week so dont knw bout that πŸ˜ƒ

yeah it was an interview only i didnt see sbb this week so dont knw bout that πŸ˜ƒ

it wasnt as intresting as here SBB mein showed 2mins ka yeh alag tha and better than SBB πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pari1508

Thanx Marium for the update.. πŸ€—
their interview seems interesting though i was expecting something else..πŸ˜†

np pari the interview is what we already seen and know but seeing them together ofscreen will be treat for us πŸ˜† me to i was expecting to show some naksh scenes 😍

np pari the interview is what we already seen and know but seeing them together ofscreen will be treat for us πŸ˜† me to i was expecting to show some naksh scenes 😍
by offscreen you mean only interview na or something else tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thanks for the WU Mariam... πŸ˜ƒ