Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Did anyone of you felt bad (Page 2)

Poll Question: Seeing Urmi's tears today?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [25.00%]
30 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I felt a little bad.. after all she is a mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone of you felt bad (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
felt little bit bad...as at the end of it she is a mother worried for her daughter...

gohem123-JollyJabeen-

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
although she deserved it i feltsorry for her, afterall she is a mother and she obviously felt for her daughter...at the end of the day although she wants the best for her daughter, the means are always bad...and the way she treats gopi is obviously very bad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
                I don't wanna be seen as a bad person,its just whenever i attemplt to feel sorry for Urmila, remember everything she did to Gopi,the way she abused her,hit her,i mean come on,Gopi has parants to just they pased away,Urmila was meant to be a motherly-figure to Gopi yet she was worse than that, just can NOT feel sorry for such a woman,no offence to anyone,its purely my opinion!Smile

gohem123Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top