Chuno na chuno.. na.. BARA SAAL JAP, Sunona!

Posted: 12 years ago
Mallu  ya  Nidhi              Bara Saal ya Bara Din              Doctor ya Story teller

Mc SEXY ji...     C            H              O             O               S                   E ðŸ˜¡

Never before has...'Tu Tu Main Main' reached more dramatic heights than today... as an angry Mallu.. blasted  Ashu for ... FORGETTING coming to her place...!! If that was not enouf.. Ashu.. ticked her off the wrong way by telling her that he went to drop Nidhi and got lost in the hulla ballo there! Outraged Mallu... put a deadline to Ashu to choose between ... 'Bara Saal ki dosti' and 'Bara din ki intern'  leaving. . Ashu... startled... confused.. and upset! 

On the other side, a delighted Wifey... had a heart to heart with her baba.. n asked what love was..? He told her clearly that Love was the biggest SAZA and the biggest MAZA as well ðŸ˜³! He also told her the 'tell-tale' signs of a Man in love... leaving Nidhi.. grinning! However.. before Baba culd prod Nidhi to know what was the reason of her questions.. DB got the cake for Ashu n asked Nidhi to give to him! Nidhis baba sensed it in those few words...that his baby doll has grown up...n indeed... SOMEONE SPECIAL has entered her life! ðŸ˜³

Meanwhile as Mallu ... paced around her room... wondering about Ashu's decision, she got a call from Jali hui toast... who gave her a GEM of an advice.. , guess what it was?

Suhasi ka advice... 'Triya Charitra' padho bhai...! 
Mardo ko phasana.. unhe patana aur aapna kaam nikalvana... 
kyun seekha Didi aapne.. Patient ko theek karna? 

🤣 Oh my god.. someone...pls.. help me..get off the floor...m rofling like an idiot..!! ðŸ¤£ Jali hui toast... surely... steals the show.. every time she appears.. ðŸ¤£ !! 

Gawwd.. if only AIIMS in India culd have hired Suhasi  n Nidhi...between them...all the cost of expensive treatments.. culd have been done away with! One weaves stories.. the other.. traps ðŸ˜†!

Phinally after a lot of pacing around ...in the hosp and in his mind... McSexy Doc.. summoned .. his 'Bara Saal' jap wali... to his Kebin n declared his decision of having no reason to do away with his Wifey!! Furious on hearing this.. Mallu.. fired her salvos one after another at Ashu..

Strike 1 --- U are in love with a girl half ur age
Strike 2 --- She is immature.. but ur mature.. n ur leading her on
Strike 3 --- What will the girls family ... society say? Ur making the biggest mistake of ur life! 

Clean bowled with the salvos.. hubby was left dazed n ended up recollecting every moment.. where he felt he connected with his Wifey..ala rain moment.. tea moment..rose moment n so on...including the penultimate.. CAKE -walk! ðŸ˜³

No Precap-- ðŸ˜•

My two cents --- The face off... Part 1 was kinda..  a lil phus 😵... ! The Face off 
Part 2 (the last 5 mins) were the saving grace of the epi...! At best... an average epi...!! I sorely missed the PUNCH usual Ashu 'Burst outs' have! ðŸ˜’
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
thanks for the update...
yup an average episode...
god that suhasini is really irritating...
and good acting by mallika...she did very well today...
Originally posted by sks21

thanks for the update...
yup an average episode...
god that suhasini is really irritating...
and good acting by mallika...she did very well today...

today i felt really sorry for Mallu... she was hurt.. n she put it loud n clear to him..that.. he was the one.. she shuld b angry wit.. coz .. She hates Nidhi..coz  Ashu loves Nidhi 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

today i felt really sorry for Mallu... she was hurt.. n she put it loud n clear to him..that.. he was the one.. she shuld b angry wit.. coz .. She hates Nidhi..coz  Ashu loves Nidhi 

yup i also felt sorry for her...i felt she was right when she said coz of him she hates nidhi
cant wait to see what happens next...
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
I found the episode good enough today it was more of mallika taking out her frustration and feelings out

Thanx for the update Tannu

Oh man...Suhasini or whatever her name is sooo freaking annoying and now I've started to hate Mallika as well. I feel if you really love someone than that person's happiness should be the most important to you and don't try to force your love on someone 😡
Originally posted by ashblore

I found the episode good enough today it was more of mallika taking out her frustration and feelings out

She was the only good thing in the epi ... MB i felt was way too reserved ... today ðŸ˜•
Face off wasnt at all as impactful as it ought to be...imo
thanks Tanu for the update ,will watch the episode at 11 pm or tomorrow.
I think again we will see another face off tomorrow this time ashutosh mallika nidhi all 3 will be there and hope ashutosh speaks out properly
lol tanu, the last 5mins and those punch lines are definitely high light of the episode , those will stop him from even thinking about Nidhi forget falling for her