Pratigya

distraction for prats

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
i think cvs r developing this meera track to distract prats frm menaka...since prats has started trusting menaka she will not watch over her...and with this meera problem at hand she will b trying to save her marriage...so menaka can use this oppurtunity to take over tn...prats will b too busy with krish and meera...remember cvs sent kriya to mumbai to develop gagu love story...so maybe this track is for distracting prats frm household matters...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RCaptain_PhilipsSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "distraction for prats" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Don't know whatever the reason is. Too early to comment on this track. But hope cv's won't drag it too much.

Edited by Anondo.R - 29 November 2011 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyanSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Have To Wait&Watch

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
To tel u d truth m nah at all interested in dat menaka tracckkk..
huhhh she shaktia ama prats ss n d ghar ka stuuufff will b uuff sho sho boringgg..
i tu wna c ma hawtiepiiieee kriyyaa n tis new craxy deewani ahaha it'll b super rockinggg atleast HEROO ki story tu hogey nah useless n side characters ki:@ n P hamesha burey logon ko pakarti hai tis tym dre shud b sum change...tis new gal track will b different n is interestinggg...i hopee cvs throw dat menaka outtt..
i guess P will b after menaka n wahan woh deewani krishu k karreeb jayegeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyan

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

To tel u d truth m nah at all interested in dat menaka tracckkk..
huhhh she shaktia ama prats ss n d ghar ka stuuufff will b uuff sho sho boringgg..
i tu wna c ma hawtiepiiieee kriyyaa n tis new craxy deewani ahaha it'll b super rockinggg atleast HEROO ki story tu hogey nah useless n side characters ki:@ n P hamesha burey logon ko pakarti hai tis tym dre shud b sum change...tis new gal track will b different n is interestinggg...i hopee cvs throw dat menaka outtt..
i guess P will b after menaka n wahan woh deewani krishu k karreeb jayegeee
.only prats has the rite to b near krish...nobody else...even i dont like menaka track...but i also cant see another woman with krish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top