Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
~i too wish! but cant predict anything at this moment!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i don't want him to return...but looking currently kunal sulking over witcha...i wish anand comes back for siddhi...kunu doesn't deserve her...its high time he stop sulking over that witch...i hope kunal gets to know her truth...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't want him to return...but looking currently kunal sulking over witcha...i wish anand comes back for siddhi...kunu doesn't deserve her...its high time he stop sulking over that witch...i hope kunal gets to know her truth...

You know just for the fun of it, I was thinking the same thing that It would be so nice If Anand came back right about now just to make Kunal realize that he can loose Siddhi and that will make him realize that how much he loves Siddhi and doesn't want to loose her at any cost. I mean I still want  SINal to be together, but Anand coming back just to make Kunal jealous. 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

You know just for the fun of it, I was thinking the same thing that It would be so nice If Anand came back right about now just to make Kunal realize that he can loose Siddhi and that will make him realize that how much he loves Siddhi and doesn't want to loose her at any cost. I mean I still want  SINal to be together, but Anand coming back just to make Kunal jealous. 

you hit the bullseye yaar...πŸ‘πŸ˜³...thats what i have been thinking too...anand's comeback just to make kunal realise how much he loves siddhi...and the fear of loosing her...😳😳😳
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think anand ll b back again bt nt now...after sinal fall for each other he ll b return...ummm i think witcha ll make them to realize they r in love...thn anand re-entry ll make relize them...they r only meant to b each other nt fr others...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

I think anand ll b back again bt nt now...after sinal fall for each other he ll b return...ummm i think witcha ll make them to realize they r in love...thn anand re-entry ll make relize them...they r only meant to b each other nt fr others...

what a twist...😳...now i hope in manali SiNal realise they are deeply in love...and pls we have witcha free episode just like what happened in siddhi's birthday...it was one of the best episode...

-Rani thumbnail

what a twist...😳...now i hope in manali SiNal realise they are deeply in love...and pls we have witcha free episode just like what happened in siddhi's birthday...it was one of the best episode...

Indeed it was. Siddhi's Birthday episode is one of my most favorite epi. Witcha was there, but none of her tricks to get Kunal out of that party worked and she ended up having accident. She deserved it. 
-Rani thumbnail

you hit the bullseye yaar...πŸ‘πŸ˜³...thats what i have been thinking too...anand's comeback just to make kunal realise how much he loves siddhi...and the fear of loosing her...😳😳😳

I have been dreaming of this for so long, that you have no idea. I have always wanted (even when Anand was there), still want , and will always wish that SINal be together, but we need someone in Sidhi's life to make Kunal feel insecure/jealous enough to realize he loves Siddhi too much to loose her to anyone else, even If it's his own brother Anand and Siddhi's true love. I really want Kunal to feel that deeply about Siddhi. He is such a passionate man and I want to see his love and passion for Siddhi. Dreaming for that day to come. 
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

naaree i dnt think in manali sinal ll realize they r in deeply love...their realtionship bond is juss growing day by day...bt they still unconsious abt this fact...toh i think they can fall in love bt fr deep love it ll b take more time...even i too want witcha free episode in manali...nt witcha means sinal close n nok-joke moment😍😍...ishhh i really cnt wait fr sinal honeymoon trip manali 😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya we too want to see the passionate love of kunal for sidhi lets see how they will show it