Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

valleyhouse

valleyhouse

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nIdHI: Yes you are right anything is possible in soaps but He should not return is my opinion and wish as i want to see new twists and not just those gise pita story line. Yes ofcourse they can bring him back as someone's friend or neighbor to see Siddhi's reaction and daraar in Sinal's  relationship.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Aanand Ever Return??... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel001

angel001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Ek ka Ex kaafi hai hamare dimaag khaane keliye,ab doosra ka bhi aayega toh mein nahi jhelpaungi.OuchFrankly speaking i don't want any such thing like anand's re-entry,that'll be so stupid.

Ya dear ek ka ex hi kafi hai humare liye..Richa  Kunal ko bhul nai pa rhi..Anand ko dekhar iske iradde aue pakke ho jayenge..
Double dose kuch jyada ho jayega..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

angel001

angel001

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by minnie.reet

No he wont 
~IT MAY HAPPEN DEAR

Parichay is Ekta 's show..so anything is possible..but i wish it does not happenConfused

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
~i too wish! but cant predict anything at this moment!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i don't want him to return...but looking currently kunal sulking over witcha...i wish anand comes back for siddhi...kunu doesn't deserve her...its high time he stop sulking over that witch...i hope kunal gets to know her truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i don't want him to return...but looking currently kunal sulking over witcha...i wish anand comes back for siddhi...kunu doesn't deserve her...its high time he stop sulking over that witch...i hope kunal gets to know her truth...
You know just for the fun of it, I was thinking the same thing that It would be so nice If Anand came back right about now just to make Kunal realize that he can loose Siddhi and that will make him realize that how much he loves Siddhi and doesn't want to loose her at any cost. I mean I still want  SINal to be together, but Anand coming back just to make Kunal jealous. 

AnkitaKaran

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by Mages

You know just for the fun of it, I was thinking the same thing that It would be so nice If Anand came back right about now just to make Kunal realize that he can loose Siddhi and that will make him realize that how much he loves Siddhi and doesn't want to loose her at any cost. I mean I still want  SINal to be together, but Anand coming back just to make Kunal jealous. 

you hit the bullseye yaar...ClapEmbarrassed...thats what i have been thinking too...anand's comeback just to make kunal realise how much he loves siddhi...and the fear of loosing her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I think anand ll b back again bt nt now...after sinal fall for each other he ll b return...ummm i think witcha ll make them to realize they r in love...thn anand re-entry ll make relize them...they r only meant to b each other nt fr others...

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.