Manvi & Virat OS Always with you

Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys this is my first OS on Virat and Manvi...i hope you like it...😉 actually i am new to the Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum...but i have fallen in love with this couple...i love their chemistry...

It was again on of those days'how I wished to take pain away from her and give her all the happiness in this world'there is nobody who deserved more happiness than her'but the reality is she is suffering'she is going through the pain and I couldn't do anything'we are in the washroom and she was coughing blood...I am caressing her back'it is hard for me to hold back my tears but I have to be strong in front of her'I washed her face and made her lie down'I sang a lullaby for her'I know how much she loved my voice'She smiled at me and closed her eyes and I closed my eyes after a while too'

I woke up as I felt the emptiness next to me'I panicked every time when I opened my eyes and she wasn't there'I looked around and saw her standing at the window and looking out'

I went to her and hugged her from back'

What are you doing here alone mid in the night? I asked her'

She turned around and smiled at me'I admired her for her strength'even in the worst situation she never lost her smile and that is one of the things that I love about her'

She hugged me and whispered: I was thanking god for the beautiful life he gave me'

I hugged her tighter: how do you do that? From where do you get all the strength?

She kissed my cheek and told me: you are my strength Chep...

We have to go to the U.S for the operation Bandariya please'

You know that I can't leave di now Virat'she needs me'the doctor said she needs a lot of care at the moment'and jijai is busy

But mom is here and Bua and a lot of other people to take care of her'you know I won't separate you from your sister if it wasn't'I couldn't say it'my voice chocked'

She placed her finger on my lips: shhh everything will be all right'and I won't leave without seeing my sweet little nice' now it was me who placed my palm on her mouth'

No you won't leave till you see our nephew and all the children we will have' and believe me, you are not getting rid of me till we turn 100 so don't dare to talk about leaving me'

She bites my palm'di will have a baby girl and not a boy'I shook my hand'oh it really hurts

He will be a handsome and dashing Vadhera boy like us so stop dreaming'

No she will be a cute girl like my di'

We fought for a long time'

Ok then we will have a son'

Definetly not  i don't want a brat like you we will have a sweet girl like me'

A sweet girl like you? Hahaha you and sweet very good joke Bandariya'

Now she got angry'what did you say? Remember what you told the day we got married'you are so beautiful and sweet and cute'oh you men are all the same'after marriage showing your true colour'and you are the worst'I had to hide the smirk on my face'oh how cute she is'I had the urgue to kiss her'so I did'.i took her soft lips into mine and kissed her'I know i have to make her agree for the treatment in U.S'I am not going to make any compromise when it comes to her'I know I am selfish but I love her and a life without her  was unthinkable

Edited by sonnal_17 - 12 years ago
Really sweet one..liked it a lot👍🏼
Do come up wid more
Nice OS... Really enjoyed reading it. Typical of Manvi of hiding her sickness from Jeevika, simply admire her love for her sister
really nice
please continue
awww...

cute cute cute...

awesome... 

loved it...

cont soon

pm me
amazin os if u conti plz pm me
Hey its really very nice...😊
❤️I loved the emotions flowing in this OS
Plz continue and PM me when u do
Loved it plz pm me wen u update
awww that was really cute and i loved it for the fact that it was from virat point of view!
hey it so cute plz update soon if u do plz pm me!❤️