Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Anas Rashid secrets .Indya.com article.

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Anas Rashid's secrets

Anas Rashid is a handsome Punjabi actor who is ruling the hearts with the role of the simple Suraj in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum.

But Anas hasn't merely been god gifted with the virtues, he also works hard to maintain and develop them. Here are few of his undisclosed secrets.

Anas smiles and reveals, "Every morning I eat amla ka muraba with silver vark. In Punjabi there's a saying 'Amla ka khana, aur sayane ka khena, baad wich pata lagta hai' meaning the effect of amla and a wise man's words are realised after a while. Amla is great for your bones, hair, skin and helps you stay health. My dadaji is a hakim [doctor] and he has been praticising the same. If you eat two amlas a day, the doctor will stay away. The silver vark is to cool your body and strength." Anas not only works out but maintains a healthy diet too. He munches on fruits for breakfast.

As for his mind and soul, he has two love birds at home to keep him company. "I love having them around as their chirpiness and mischief acts like stress busters for me. They are pretty too and in Mumbai where you see crows and pigeons only most of the time, the love birds are a cool change."

But that's not all. Anas' biggest secret is that he is fabulous singer. He loves to listen to old film songs the most. Would he participate in a singing reality show? "Yes I love to sing but I wouldn't ever participate in a reality show as I compete with myself. I wouldn't want to compete with anyone else. Aamir Khan purely as a singer isn't good but he gave a hit song in Aati Kya Khandala and proved he could sing. If not an actor I would have been a singer."

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

FREEZING85-chocaholic-dent4usweet7863mingamyths_vazlove_girishRuby13-Eni-harathi5monika_2691-Ramya-Rose_Petalanjubala-Antu-_-Aslan---BimBim--Hi_Friends-Rumi-

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
well the article writer forgot to add one more secret that he practised wrestling also ...when he used to stay in Punjab...he even practiced wrestling with the famous Indian W W W E. wrestler Khali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-sweet7863b2011april12--BimBim--Hi_Friends

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Sita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

He is a singer...Shocked didn't know it...Embarrassed 

Thanks for sharing...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011april12-Antu-_-Aslan-sita11

-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing, sbs showed his secrets on a day out LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011april12sita11

hariniatp Goldie
hariniatp
hariniatp

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the article...nice one.
Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks sita..Embarrassed
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i'd love to hear him sing sometime!!! i must say he's quiet talented.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

april12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index