Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
rey iz tooo cute nd romatic.. cnt waiitt 4 2morro...!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meri baatcutter... (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
todays episode was awesome. i was scared to blink my eyes because i don't want to miss out any of the kriyansh scene and tomorrow finally will be the day for us. haaa can't wait till tomorrowDay Dreaming

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Lol you just read off everything that was on my mind. That was just one of the cutest dialogues ever! Also loved how Kria gave Neha the keys to the costume room instead of giving in to the rest of the girls. The Kriyaansh scene was tooo adorable. The wait for today was unbearable, how am I going to get through til tomorrow?Tongue

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
totally agree with. Kriyaansh were so cute today. especially loved that dialogue rey said it was just so cute. Kriyaansh have amazing chemistry just love them so much. 

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
god never can et enough of them...thnk u for so much of kriyansh plzz...continue this track we luv it...

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
they r so adorable dat any1 can go fida on dm
dy way dy were looking in each odrs eyes as if d world around dm is vanishd
i realy lvd it wen kria gave her d keys
tg dere is no misundrstndn bw dm
n dy have secretly managd 2 make deir team
n aj ka wait to mjhse ho hi ni rha hai
haye rama cum soon

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
kriyaansh rocks...
 nd the way ray said tht do ya teen din se kitni sweet ho rhi hai meri baatcutter...
thts so cute...nd all look look hawa hawa r osum
cannt wait for todays episode...

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
desperately waiting for 2 days episode. gonna be epic. plus precap se it seems it is not a dream so i am on cloud nine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.