Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

meri baatcutter...

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hayee!! loved the way rey said "do dino se kitni sweet hogayi hai...MERI BAATCUTTER"!!! haye n the hawa hawa look look...omg kriyaansh chemistry n intensity will kill me someday if it hasnt already!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  
n they were fighting n suddenly rey smiles making her smile...n the other ppl break it OuchOuch...
 but then when he says "tum...mere liye"...aww!!! it was the best!!

i cant believe yesterday i made a post saying i wanted to see neha n kria joining hands with boys...n omg!! neha toh totally fida on vicky...ready to go for a date...n kria instead of stopping her...she helps her by giving her the key to the costume room...Big smileBig smile

n the rey kria scene later...ahh!! i couldnt stop staring at the screen...the way he pulled her by her waist...shocking her...how he locks the door by staring at her...he comes sooo close to her...ahhh n they r on a secret mission to get vicky neha close Embarrassed...the whole scene was beautifully shot...loved it...

cant believe kria n neha with the boys now!! m just sooo happy!!! cant stop screaming n jumping around Big smileClap

n the precap...omg!! finally haye rama!! aahhh...how m i gonna stay alive???ShockedWink

full packed kriyaansh episode!!...cant wait for tomo!!!!

thank u sooo much cvs for giving us one of the best episodes today...n definately tomo is gonna b one hot episode...get ready to b burned

Edited by twilightmystery - 29 November 2011 at 7:03am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91kriyaanshurockahutaSunni.L.ArmanjulzArsha85Slexie4evaWinzuvebeenhadtaniya_dostiiKriyanshLuvAly_KriYanshzona_maliksukanyaaNxt_rockstaryogini64KriYaansh960Zehnaseeb.luv_arsha..DamonCrazy....Amina..Born2Dance..KR..ZaYa_BeintehaaCrazyGirl.21

JannulovesBS Senior Member
JannulovesBS
JannulovesBS

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Srsly DUDE!!!!!i was not even looking idhar udhar my eyes were glued to d screen!!!!especially d locker room scene!!!!EmbarrassedOMG!!!!!i dont kno how m gonna survive 2mrw's episode!!!!no way!!!i ll die!! Kriyaansh nd Swaron HOTNESS!!!!!!!god save me!!!!LOL

Edited by jannuabmslover - 29 November 2011 at 7:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunni.L.ArmanWinz..DamonCrazy..

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannuabmslover

Srsly DUDE!!!!!i was not even looking idhar udhar my eyes were glued to d screen!!!!especially d locker room scene!!!!EmbarrassedOMG!!!!!i dont kno how m gonna survive 2mrw's episode!!!!no way Kriyaansh nd Swaron HOTNESS!!!!!!!god save me!!!!LOL

god save us all!!!!...m burning just by imagining the scene...think wat will happen when i see it

Edited by twilightmystery - 29 November 2011 at 7:10am
Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
So true...Embarrassed
Kriyansh stole the show for me today..u know they always do...LOL
Whole episode was a treat to watch...yummyyy...Tongue
I am not in my senses...Silly
New hawt place these days is shower room for Rey...firstly he himself killed us by taking that hawt shower yesterdayBlushing...and today Kriyansh...haye...It was hawt...Blushing
When Rey said,"Meri baatcutter kitni cute ho gyi h na"...real true...Embarrassed
And humara Rey kitna romantic ho gya h na...We should say this...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winz

LoveKriyansh Goldie
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ohhh still in officeCry

want to see kriyansh .
LovelyDil Senior Member
LovelyDil
LovelyDil

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Seriously when Rey said that line I was like AWWW!!!!Day Dreaming

2dez scene was very adorable...Kriya was repeating watevr Rey was sayin...n so cutely Agreed to it too!!Wink

I knew kriya has a heart of GOLD and will nevr hurt her frnd Neha from Vicky!!AWW!!

TMRWZ Episode will seriously BE HOT!!!!!

BT V R READY!!

BRING IT ON BABY!!!Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WinzNxt_rockstarCrazyGirl.21

LoveKriyansh Goldie
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
it is an awsum episode.kriyansh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will kill us one day fr sure.Day Dreaming 

Ray is sooo sooo sooo romantic and kriya is that much cute.

just cant get enough of them Hug love them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WinzKriYansh_Pam

aimy. IF-Dazzler
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Kriyaansh rock..!!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeksha_DishaAdorabellamyrtillebelleza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index