Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: respect123

Hey Apparao :-)

Thank you. Sorry was stuck at work and couldn't reply earlier.

No - this is the only id I have ever donned in here.....

Anyway, your style of writing looked familiar so I asked.  Amazing, bold post.  Hats off to you.  Thanks for opening the eyes of the worshippers.

slgprakash thumbnail
Im quite happy for debo. Congratulations and wish him all the best.

But to vinit's and other finalist supporters, let me tell you, their knowledge and quality of singing was much better than debo. So even though they did not win the challenge, they will not go unnoticed.

Im sure, Himani, Nihira, Hema and vinit will be singing in lots of movies and albums in future.

More than debo's singing i liked his voice.

Well, this was the only program i watched on zee...
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Anyway, your style of writing looked familiar so I asked.  Amazing, bold post.  Hats off to you.  Thanks for opening the eyes of the worshippers.

It should look familiar 😡

Have been around since Dec 2005 ...and post occasionally.

Sniffle Apparao...how could you, of all people, forget? 😭

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: respect123

It should look familiar 😡

Have been around since Dec 2005 ...and post occasionally.

Sniffle Apparao...how could you, of all people, forget? 😭

OH! hell no.  I know you very well.  Thats not the point, I have read all of your posts.  But this was your best post ever.  There was another amazing writer in this forum, and your style was familar, so I thought yuo had two id's.  I know you very well.  How can I not know the the members in this forum who also thinks like me. 

respect123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

OH! hell no.  I know you very well.  Thats not the point, I have read all of your posts.  But this was your best post ever.  There was another amazing writer in this forum, and your style was familar, so I thought yuo had two id's.  I know you very well.  How can I not know the the members in this forum who also thinks like me. 

Oh....

Still....sniffle

respect123 thumbnail

Lol fm_qazi ... you are sooo sweeet ! 🤗

autmother thumbnail
very nice post respectji. But you need to include Debojit's fans too, because they are busy bashing other contestants every chance they get even in unrelated threads. Every one shoud respect eachothers' opinion. So your post should go both ways right!!!!!
respect123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: autmother

very nice post respectji. But you need to include Debojit's fans too, because they are busy bashing other contestants every chance they get even in unrelated threads. Every one shoud respect eachothers' opinion. So your post should go both ways right!!!!!

Welcome to the post autmotherji and thank you !

I cannot speak for all Debo's fans here but I can certainly make a deal with you.

You stop being the kind of Hemu fan that I have outlined in my post and I will stop being the kind of Debu's fan that you have complaints about - in your reply.

Deal? 😊

fm_qazi thumbnail
Debo fans in general do not attack first, they always had to repulse the attack. I observed that people here just tried to disrupt debo's winning celeberation, and either they attacked Debo supporters, Debo's wife, Debo's mentor, mentor's dresses or mentor's body language or keep mourning. One person has open a thread to criticise ID's dress. But those guys just forgot that in India there are 1000 type of dresses and that is related with their culture, region, states, religion. And unfortunate part, so many so called unbiased people supported him, is it not shame? Dress and language are very senstitive issues. If one want the proof then just watch the republic day parade and you will know about the significance of dresses.
autmother thumbnail
Of course not, I am not speaking about everyone. There are always few some who want to create issues andinstigate others just for fun and take a healthy discussion into a fighting match. But I understand yourfrustration also that some go over board with criticism. But Ihope it will stop soon. I think the best defense is not to reply to inflammatory posts and ignore hoping it will go away.