Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Rithvik Dhanjani and Mrinalini Tyagi

Tellychakkar.com has already broken the news of Archana (Ankita Lokhande) delivering twin girls in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta. Furthermore, the show is all set to take a 15-18 year leap - allowing for new and fresh faces to join the cast. Now, the latest we gather is that Rithvik Dhanjani and Mrinalini Tyagi have been approached to play pivotal roles once the show moves into fast-forward mode.

Says a reliable source from the sets: "We are currently working on the leap track which will take place somewhere around 7 December 2011. The show will see six grown up children after the leap. Many new characters will make an entry and casting is still in progress."

Rithvik and Mrinalini will play the roles of the youth from the next generation. Rithvik has a huge fan base thanks to his role Jeh in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Mrinalini on the other hand has been a part of shows like Rang Badalti Odhani, Kitani Mohabbat Hai- 2. She will be one of the two daughters of Manav (Hiten Tejwani) and Archana.

We spoke to Rithvik who confirmed the news but refused to say anything more. However Mrinalini went on to say, "Yes, I have been approached for a role after the leap. It's a very interesting character and I am very keen on working with such an experienced team of actors."

Well, new faces, a new storyline can breathe life into any show. The hope is that it will do the same for Pavitra Rishta

Edited by my_jaan - 29 November 2011 at 6:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsharmilaprasaddent4uA HUGE FANjnawazriniiii..Desi-Kuri..-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Characters After 18 Years Leap - Article" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hv u noticed in the article there is no name of ankita beside archana bt manav[hiten] written. AND NOTHING TO SAY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@ poas : i dont know ankita doing pr after leap but yaar i cannot see 24 years beautiful girl playing 24 or 25 or 26 years mother . i want her to quit pr but people say about 3 years contract . arre yaar she can leave if she is not happy with story and track .

if she do new show after playing mother to actors of her ages then i will ... kya kaho yaar i hope you understand what i want to say

before i wanted her to continue but now i want her to leave pr that would be better for her and her fans . i feel like crying for first time for any show or actor . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyzaara10suansushkita10Guggu_Minty-sylph-

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ohhh my goodness.. These two are looking siblings of ankita.. How can she play a mother to them.. God save her and us..
If ekta dont have any storyline she would wrap up the shows rather than introducing the leaps and torchoring the cast and the views.. This show has drained already... Thank god sushant left the show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10SaifliciousLoveTVShowssuanTazinSushantFan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
This is simply YUCK...disgusting ..

This girl looks older than Ankita and she is going to play her daughter ...Dead.She looks too old to even play Hiten's daughter .

Very very sad this is ...Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiSaifliciousLoveTVShowssuan-sylph-TazinSushantFan

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
wats wrong wid ankita y is she continuing wid d show yr 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsTazinSushantFan

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

God is this freaking true?? Shocked Wacko Pinch

A guy who is 4 years younger to Ankita will play her son role. Confused 

Much better is that Mrinalini Tyagi chick is older to Ankita woww this is simply brilliant cast by Ekta. Clap  

Ankita doesn't look that much mature to play role of teenage mother nor she will be given look of 50 year old lady. Infact she will given much younger look. LOL

Oh this guy has loads of fangirl soon forum will get much more interesting than it is right now.

Dead

Edit: Duh chrome just act crazy grr

Edited by mirageas - 29 November 2011 at 8:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazGuggu_Mintysuanlunza

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

What the...!

Nish, no worries! Atleast, chaskamater wil go up, although the show is dead

And whts wrong with Ekta, seriously?! Is this the same show I fell in love?! I was expecting loads from this show, and thought I could trust this show for once, but nahi...
Anki can't leave all of a sudden I agree coz' of her contract. And if she speaks up, media will say she throws tantrums on the sets. Wacko I really feel bad for her now 

And that girl, she looks like Anki mommy to me, not the other way around!

Ekta mam, if yu're really hell bent on taking a leap, atleast do the right casting!

Edited by miraare - 29 November 2011 at 8:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10TanyazumayalsensodynelunzaGuggu_Mintysuan-sylph-nikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top