India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Comments on 16 & 17 episodes

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Aaarraayyyy you young ones ... taking things at face value.
Disha wasn't crying for Inder, she was crying because a very important episode in her life just past without her knowing it had stopped mattering to her. Happens in life, one minute something is so important and a few years down the road you think - heck what was it!

DK crying sometimes is fine but we don't want him to turn into a regular watering can - it sort of loses the impact. Can you imagine Disha going to him to cry on his shoulder and after hearing the story he ends up crying on her shoulder instead !! Smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Lolll u soo funny nikki - dk crying on disha shoulder lolll LOL

Yehh i like when dk acts all hard loll but when he cries it like awwww but yeh if cries all da time it kinda loses the impact!!!  lolll- but i wouldn't mind being disha he cry on my shoulder any day lolll LOL

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Clap
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

Aaarraayyyy you young ones ... taking things at face value.
Disha wasn't crying for Inder, she was crying because a very important episode in her life just past without her knowing it had stopped mattering to her. Happens in life, one minute something is so important and a few years down the road you think - heck what was it!

Ah, yes, that was the feeling I had, too, but didn't quite find the words... More of a sadness at the passing of time and how it changes everything, even what you value. There is no going back. Thanks!

DK crying sometimes is fine but we don't want him to turn into a regular watering can - it sort of loses the impact. Can you imagine Disha going to him to cry on his shoulder and after hearing the story he ends up crying on her shoulder instead !! Smile

Oh, of course no watering can- that would be overkill. He is not a two year old child, after all! Big smile But the occasional tear or two at really heart-wrenching times is such a sweet touch to the character!

-DKaddict

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Big smileClapWink. Nikki you are just toooooooo funnyyyyyyyy. Gr8 . Keep it up. All of us need to laugh  and smile in their routine life. Yeah Dish must have cried that she got rid of cry baby Indy. And Our DK Embarrassedwe want him to be rough and tough always.Smile

Cheers

Lata

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top