Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Hi friends, well i made this topic for something which is making me sad...guys, Neha's rank is falling down day by day...well we all know that Neha is a newcomer and did only one serial that's our CCBM till now...but many of you agree from me that in the time span of 1 years or may be shorter than that CCBM ran on star plus, and we all loved her as our quite shy, beautiful Nivi...this week her rank fell to 42 which made me feel like this is one of the saddest day of my life
                      i request all Neha fans to please comment regularly on Neha's fan page ...she should be in top 10...common guys just make this happen...i know Neha fans are sweet like Neha and will not ignore my request so guys please comment on her fan page regularly

link-http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10137/neha-sargam/ 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mykinhaHeraliJasNehaFantashu20Karanika-KMHminu2011sammy_2010ButifuleyesSumy_luv_KM-aamina-UZISAlphabet26-yati-SanaJasmineReshJdeepti_9love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha fans please read this" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mykinha

mykinha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
yes plzzz do this..i know i have no right to ask this...bcz i havn't commented on her profile even once...i'm a newbie and this is my first post...i joined here sometimes before..but preferred to be as a silent reader...i love neha a lot...and i'll surely comment for her...

-niya-

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeraliJasNehaFansammy_2010Karanika-KMHedwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJlove_never_diesdeepti_9

Herali

Herali

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hai niya...ur comment is similar to my situation..me too a silent reader..actually i never gave any importance to IF ranks..so never commented and posted here...but looks like it matters a lot...anyways will try to comment now onwards...bcz i really like neha sargam..she is very talented...

Edited by Herali - 29 November 2011 at 5:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHsammy_2010edwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJdeepti_9love_never_dies

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
plzzz...guys need ur help...neha deserves to be at top ranks...plzz guys comment on our neha's page n join her fan club...also comment on her pics...

n silent members..plzzz need ur help too...if u people don't want to post in the forum..no matter...but u can comment on our neha's page naa...it would be a great thing...plzzz...need all ur help..

plzz ...comment..comment...neha sargam is d best...luv u neha...u rockzz..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHsammy_2010edwardcullen19ReshJlove_never_diesdeepti_9

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thnx for this post neeti dear...i'm really sad with this ranking...she deserves to b on top!!!

pls everyone do cmnt on her fan page n her pics continously...on pics u cud cmnt 3times in one go...do it without a break...we need to do all kind of stuffs to bring her rank up!!!

come on guys...we can do it...pls in4m tis in every site of neha sargam in FB n even in her IF fan pg too

thnx to all!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFansammy_2010Karanika-KMHedwardcullen19love_never_diesdeepti_9

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post neeti dear,,,
feeling very sad after seeing the rankings, this is the first time neha's ranking slipps to 40+ranking since i joined IF,, this is seems like getting even worse week by week.. Please comment on neha's fan page regularly,, silent readers please comment inneha's fan page... please..
 i agree with sana do comment on fan page if u are not willing to take part in the forum,,
your each comment is important and will take our talented neha to TOP 15 again..
Niya and Herali please do comment on neha fan page , appreciate you both for coming out for this post,, keep commenting on neha's fan page..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHsammy_2010ReshJdeepti_9

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
It's really sad to see Neha's rank slipping. I will try my best to comment more often. 
Thanx  for the post and all for ur comments. we need to see her rank up..

Can we ask the mod to change Neha's profile pict. Not that this is not good. 
Neha looks lovely in any pict. Want to see a change in profile pict and also a brighter one. 
 I don't know whom to contact. 
Plzz take no offence. Itz just a request..Thanx.

Edited by sammy_dolly - 29 November 2011 at 7:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHReshJdeepti_9

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">It's really sad to see Neha's rank slipping. I will try my best to comment more often.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Thanx for the post and all for ur comments. we need to see her rank up..</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Can we ask the mod to change Neha's profile pict. Not that this is not good.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Neha looks lovely in any pict. Want to see a change in profile pict and also a brighter one.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">I don't know whom to contact.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Plzz take no offence. Itz just a request..Thanx.</font>

dont knw exactly sammy...but try to pm our mods abt dis...sometyms it may work Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010Karanika-KMHdeepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top