Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Song for Arhi

Poll Question: which song would u want to be picturised on ARHI? (Read my post first)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [88.89%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

molten_lava

IF-Rockerz

molten_lava

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hey ppl,

This afternoon I was lying on my bed and listening to the radio. That time Zara Zara from RHTDM started playing and the first thing that came on my mind was ARHI and I got goosebumps imagining this song on them.

Imagine- Just like Jaadu hai nasha hai scene. Blushing 
even if these both don't confess atleast CV's can make us happy with such scenes.

Then just as I was transported to Arhi dreamland, the next song on the radio was that hilarious - No touching, no kissing, only seeing only seeing. And POOF!!! I imagined Khushi singing that to ArnavROFL

So just for fun I actually wan't to see both songs picturized on them one after another.
what about u guys?
Press like if u liked my post and select ur choice, Comment if u want to add something. If u don't like it atleast participate in this poll and press option 5 Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Song for Arhi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
zara zara would be perfect for ArHi
but only after jadoo hai nasha hain Wink after the diwali epi whenever i hear that song i don't have images of john and bips in my mind but images of our ArHi hihihi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava

IF-Rockerz

molten_lava

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Itna Sannata kyun hai bhai?
only 7 ppl voted...Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.