Yeh Meri Life Hai

coming up this week!!

poison ivy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Pooja agrees to the marriage and gets engaged to Jatin for the sake of the family. Her career and ambitions in life go down the drain. Ronit learns of his mother's devious plans to separate poornima and Ronit and how she had used the divorce paper to achieve her goals.

Jatin some how comes across the photographs of Ronit and Pooja and breaks of the engagement. Rasik is shattered socially, emotionally and economically.

That's when Ashmit decides to get married to Pooja and she agrees yet again for the sake of the family. Meanwhile another side of Ashmit starts building up, a negative side. He wants to destroy inder and Ronit for some reason. Pooja has no clue of Ashmit's agenda. There comes an opportunity for Pooja to refuse her marriage to Ashmit but ultimately she does get married to him.

They are doing "gruh pravesh" in Ashmit's house- it turns out to be the Gujraal house!

Edited by poison ivy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail

YAY POOJA HAS @ LAST LANDED A HUNK

EVEN IF HE WILL TURN NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE GUJARALS

O BTW THANX 4 THE ARTICLE

Edited by samie - 19 years ago
jingle thumbnail
Is ashmit ronith's brother????????๐Ÿ˜•
poison ivy thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผhe supposedly is ronit's bro ,,........ ๐Ÿคข
PreityGirl thumbnail
thanks! can't wait to see the episodes!
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I really want to see it, but cann't๐Ÿ˜ญ

sari howi dish ain waqat per kharab hogai๐Ÿ˜ญ

BUT THANKS TO NIRAV FOR HIS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAILED UPDATE.

Thanks Poison for the info๐Ÿ˜Š

hotshot1 thumbnail

inder=inder gujral aka ronit's dad

by the way great article!!!!!!

But y does Ashmit turn negative against the Gujrals?

Is he jealous that Pooja and Ronit use to love ea. or WAT??????

Yeh Ashmit bhi naa(LOL)๐Ÿ˜‰

jas thumbnail

thanks for the info...

what? ashmit is a negavtive charachter..........

oh...god.....guhmado tumari magic wand & kardo pooja ka problem end..............

angelz thumbnail
awww...i dunt want ashmit 2 b in a neg. role...he wz so sweet..i liked him....awww..sob sob..y is he duin this ..y!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..ima miz the gud ashmit..n what how is he ronit n remmaz bro?!!! IM CUNFUZED plz can sum 1 explain i miz all of last weekz n the week bef thatz episodes..Thankz
DiaNA
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Inder Gujral and his wife need to be destroyed. That's the only way they'll learn to respect others!! Good for Asmit! As long as he doesn't harm Pooja, Poornima and Ronit. Hopefully he's not too bad!!

*khushi*

Edited by ugababe - 19 years ago