Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

k.90.madhu

Groupbie

k.90.madhu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

This is my 1st attempt at writing any sort of fiction at all! I am new to this forum and actually joined it after reading a hell lot of FFs.. Hope you guys like it :)

**In this section I am writing something that I want to watch in the serial..
Sleazy Shyam isn't there at Khushi's place this night.
Khushi doesn't yet know about Payal jiji and Akash Sir's love connection and
she has been going to Raizada House to help out with the engagement party as Arnav had suggested.**

Part 1: Phone call

Khushi was crying her heart out to her Devi Maiya in the bathroom after a long day at the Raizada House as she didn't want Jiji to think she was upset. But she had made herself a hell lot of Jalebis after returning from hell/Raizada House. By the time she came out of the bathroom, Jiji was sleeping. But she didn't feel like going to bed. She came out to the porch, sat under the skies, and started talking to her parents. She felt a little okay after sometime. She thought, 'But I am not sleepy at all! I'll play some mobile games till I get bored.' She went inside and came back with Babuji's mobile and a heap of Jalebis and started playing the outdated snake game. But she got tired after a few minutes. However sleep was far far away with the Laad Governor's thoughts clouding her dil-dimag as always. Thinking about him made her smile and cry at the same time. She again started with her mobile- this time, typing, erasing and retyping Arnav's number over and over again, making a call and disconnecting within a second even before his phone could ring. But this time round her Babuji's phone played a trick, it just wouldn't disconnect and Arnav's mobile started ringing! Khushi got totally scared and cut the call at last after almost choking on her Jalebi! She just hoped and prayed to her Devi Maiya that Arnav was sleeping by now and wouldn't notice a miss call alert the next day when he wakes up. But Devi Maiya had other plans made! His phone started ringing…

A miss call at almost 1 am. Arnav was just shocked out of his Khushi- dream and got angry that someone would give a miss call at this hour! He got his next shock to find that it was actually Khushi's Babuji's cell number & started dialing!

Khushi got so afraid that she was shaking & thought of rejecting the call and did exactly that. Arnav got really angry that she had just cut the call and called again. This continued for the next 15 minutes by which time Arnav was fuming absolutely after calling 20 times and Khushi was trembling like a leaf while stuffing her mouth with more Jalebis than she could eat in a day! Then at long last she picked up the phone, the 21st time, after mustering up all the courage she had and started saying 'Sorry, sorry, sorry! Sach mein sorry, maine apko call….!' She couldn't say the rest. She paused & then started saying 'Woh to aisehi main khel rahi thi phone ke saath aur phir…' and paused again.

Arnav hadn't said a single word all this time. He was shocked to hear her voice. He didn't know what he was feeling at that very moment and said bitingly, 'What the..!' Khushi started repeating her sorry-sorry chant again! But Arnav being Arnav just shouted, ' Stop! Why didn't you receive my calls? I have been calling you for the last 15minues!'

Khushi, 'Wohi to! Main darr gayi thi ke aap gussa karengey aur mujhe khamokha daatenge! Iss liye to main Sorry bol rahi hu!' then she lowered her voice a bit more and said 'Laad Governor!' and made  a face!

Arnav couldn't just control his anger anymore. He was already irritated with himself that he can't stop thinking of Khushi and here she was giving him miss calls, then rejecting his calls for 20 times and then after picking up the phone she says 'Laad Governor!' He said, 'You wait! I am coming down to your place right now! And don't you dare Khushi Kumari Gupta to hide in your room 'coz I will meet you tonight no matter what! Even if that means waking up your whole family!'
Khushi
was shocked to her core! She couldn't utter a single word beyond a meek 'Par, main…? Aap..?  abhi..? kyun..? kaise..?'
Arnav
just smirked and ended the call.

Continued in Part 2...

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555laila889sushree_leenaNsVsipkknd_vinome_lovelygulkashevAllOfTheStarssnataliahKHUSHIASR..Winter_Soul..anusha.nushJosupramanjusha_92SmileForMeesterCrazySaRunianWorkerBhiddenpearlhkhb17booksfreak07myarniebabyrockinggirl5nilmimonkeydog18ArshForEvercpervaizJasleensparikhashvezFebruaryFlowersweetygirl28Lekshmic7shypersonsun_shine_girlN0306nayika--BSI-FaNaTic--FAYKHAN29-Antu-_-Aslan-srijaaa127meenalumalara3110newmoon2011NaBoleTumNa...--Nargis--prettyasjenangelic shaz.Saraa.tinselapplesauce.LyssaPieMephistoArshi.Sugi.IPKdumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Phone call Kiss :D" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k.90.madhu

Groupbie

k.90.madhu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Part 2: Kiss

Khushi couldn't move a muscle after that. She was absolutely flabbergasted and started stuffing more and more Jalebis! She was sure that Arnav won't come to meet her at this hour and she was absolutely sure that he would! On the other side, Arnav was totally shocked with what he had said after he cut the call! He must really control his anger. Both Di and Khushi have told him that gussey mein dimag kam karna bandh kar deta hai! He should have listened to them and acted in a matured way! After all, he has a live-in girlfriend at home with whom he is going to get engaged in less than a week and here he had just told Khushi that he would meet her in the middle of the night! She was driving him crazy. He decided against going to her place. But then he couldn't. He was Arnav Singh Raizada. He won't be affected by any girl! So he decided to end this feeling he has for Khushi for once and for all. Earlier he had thought making Khushi pay for her entry in his life by even asking her to make arrangements for his engagement party with Lavanya! But everything had backfired. He has been as affected by her all the time. Even more may be! He couldn't be sure anymore what to do this firecracker package named Khushi Kumari Gupta!

At around 2am Arnav reached Khushi's place. She was right there standing on the on the porch with clasped hands and closed eyes.. Wearing a baby pink salwar kurta..  With no dupatta.. Her hair flowing in the mild breeze.. a large plate full of Jalebis by her side on the seat! Khushi started with a jolt when she heard Arnav's car come to a halt but didn't open her eyes.. She was making a wish.. She had just seen a shooting star and didn't want to lose the chance of making a wish! She thought that 'Laad Governor could wait! I need to make my wish 1st. Please please aj to iss Rakshash ko mujhse pyaar se baat karwa do' before she could think anything else! She opened her eyes just to find him right in front of her! Arnav hadn't been able to control his emotions, he had just moved without thinking and here he was standing right in front of his beautiful love! A Rabba vey eye-lock followed! :D No one could say a word. Transfixed is the right word I suppose! He wanted to touch her, feel her; just so that he can be sure that he wasn't dreaming and moved his hand towards her.. And said 'Khushi' in a damn sexy voice! Khushi somehow recovered after hearing him say her name! She just moved away from Arnav's reach and realized she was not wearing her dupatta! She blushed to the roots of her hair and started trembling and turned away! Khushi, ' Aap.. yehan?' Arnav got totally pissed off! Why can't I control himself? Why is she turning away from me? How dare she? He just grabbed her shoulders and made her face him! 'Khushi! Kitni bar kahun tumse ki jab main tumse baat kar raha hoon' Khushi interrupted to say 'haan haan janti hoon! Apki wor mujhe dekhna hai.. muh maat ferna hai! Par main kya karu? Meri dupatta!' Arnav was left open-mouthed 'what the..!' He slowly released her arms but making sure she was okay was foremost on his mind.. So he gently started rubbing her arms as he somehow remembered she might develop black scars again! Khushi just couldn't understand what was happening to her! She was blushing like hell.. couldn't look into his eyes yet couldn't look away from him and started trembling all the more with a tear drop suddenly rolling down her cheeks without even understanding why! Arnav couldn't hold himself any longer. He just folded her in his arms and said, 'shh… hush now.. Everything will be okay.. I promise…' and kissed her head. They stood there in each other's arms right in the middle of the porch under the starry night till Khushi could feel she was no longer crying and realized that they were actually hugging! She just released herself from Arnav's arms slowly and looked into his eyes. Arnav reluctantly let go off her and Khushi understood that. But when she started to meekly 'Main..' Arnav interrupted, 'How dare you! How dare you didn't answer my call? And why the hell did you give a miss call in the 1st place? And where is that fianc of yours?' Khushi herself suddenly got so so angered that she didn't even realize that she had just pushed Arnav with her hands! 'Aapki himmat kaise huyi mere ghar mein itni raatko aa gaye aap? Aur upar se aap.. aap...' Khushi couldn't say any longer.. Arnav just held her hands now angry with both of them and crushed Khushi into his arms? 'himmat? You called me 1st! And by the way what are you doing here alone at this hour?' Khushi's dil-dimag was playing tricks being crushed into Arnav's body… but she couldn't stop herself from retorting 'Apko issey kya farak padta hai?' Arnav just couldn't help himself and crushed Khushi's lips under his! At 1st it started just so that he could punish her but then it was just passion and nothing else.. she tasted of sweet Jalebis.. without her knowledge Khushi's hands had crept around his neck and kissed him back with equal fervor, while he  held onto Khushi like he would never let go.. After a while when they stopped kissing to breathe and just were standing there breathing hard and looking into each other's eyes they felt that something has changed… the thin line that they didn't cross on the Diwali night was no more there and immediately released each other! Both started saying 'Main.. 'But couldn't say anything.. He just left there leaving a shell-shocked Khushi behind… thinking 'wow… that was…….!' somehow involuntarily a smile crept into his face! But he smothered it with 'What the..! I just kissed Khushi Kumari Gupta! Now I will never be able to get engaged to La! I will have to resolve this thing ASAP!' & started his car. Before turning away with the car he looked back at Khushi who was standing there as a statue, weeping silently. He promised to make everything better the 1st thing in the morning, come what may. She was thinking that she could never go back to Raizada House again even if Anjali Di, Nani ji and Lavanya ji pleaded her.. coz she could never be the same Khushi Kumari Gupta again and face her Rakshash, prepare for his damn engagement party pretending to be happy anymore! Earlier she had tried and failed and tried again, enduring all his insults somehow... But not anymore! 'I am not going to your house anymore Laad Governor! Do whatever you feel like..! I know may be you would be elated… but I don't care!' with that she went back to her room slept. She didn't know she had a sweet smile in her face while she slept.

*\and she had totally forgotten about that creep fianc of hers who would be exposed sooner than later and punished for all his sins!/

Do leave your precious comments guys Smile

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushirockinggirl555arnejlaila889sushree_leenasanaya222NsVsExceptionalme_lovelyguldknalalilyattitudekashevMicha1005Kaliopinataliah..Winter_Soul..Josuprasoni_mdWorkerBLX2FX2CrazySaRunianAllOfTheStarssKHUSHIASR_Janki_niya_smanjusha_92ArshForEverhkhb17Yazzy91hiddenpearlRemovedblah_blah3nilmimyarniebabybooksfreak07rockinggirl5JasleencpervaizsparikhN0306MsCeylonFebruaryFlowersweetygirl28Lekshmic7shyperson-Antu-_-Aslan--Zara-lara3110--BSI-FaNaTic--smitarsrijaaa127newmoon2011FAYKHAN29NaBoleTumNa....Saraa.tinselangelic shazAbsoluvajoopArshi.Sugi.IPKdumas

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
wow lovely continue this one, awesome... oh yipee m the first one to comment...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.90.madhu

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
ohh!! it's so good!! hihihih  Big smile the whole idea of the OS is so good yaar 

Edited by loveydovey - 29 November 2011 at 4:40am

k.90.madhu

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
AWESOME WORK

PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR LIST.

HOPE YOU DO CONTINUE.

Edited by lara3110 - 29 November 2011 at 5:14am

sushree_leena

sushree_leena

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
HEY MADHUThumbs UpAWSUM YARR..LOVD ITHug

k.90.madhu

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
nce pst yer.. do pm me , wen u rte d nxt part..

k.90.madhu

k.90.madhu

Groupbie

k.90.madhu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
leena...meri jaan... notice kiya tune ke maine Shyam ko is post ke pehle line se lekar last line tak bhuul nahi payi? sirf aur sirf tere liye darliing ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.