Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

Tanu I'm kinda ...shocked? yeah...im shocked at the moment...

I just can't believe he's going to remove her...one way or the other I think it will be him to remove her...not Mallu...so maybe nothing will come out of this stand off...maybe Nidhi will escape this one but he himself will sit down and think and come with this decision

This is a big twist...this decision is ...scary...I dunno how he'll make up for this one...

May be..ashutosh will rusticate nidhi n since she'll b rusticated w/o ny reason...anji's father Mr kapil solanki will send a legal notice to Dr Ashutosh n vamp mallu n idhi will have no idead abt this...But d girl nidhi will stand by her sweetheart under ny circumstances!!❤️
croziaxx thumbnail
 Dr Aashutosh phir se apne ko purane kile me kaid karna chahte hai, jab tak ki unka purana friend unko such manne par majbur na kar de. But seriauslly  we do not expect him like this.. but surly his  friend realized him one day that  what is reality and he is not a escapist, and then he will not only accept  the reality but also decide for nidhi something like...       
                "Tum Hi Jo Aankho Me Aa base Ho Rausani bankar,   
                         Jab Apni Aankhe Hi Kah Diya Tumko                                                                         To Phir Bhla kaise Rulaye Tumko"
ozone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

are they going to use these silly reasons to expel a doc?🤣

r they crazy.??? they better come up with something good...actually there could not be a better reason...nidhi is doing her job the right way... and please can some one tell me how many mistakes  nidhi done as a doctor...they keep repeating like she is a walking mistake bomb...i could come up with two both with shenshah...

ozone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

ashutosh is turning out to be pouncing tiger
It was a treat watching MB explode onscreen.. just can't stop praising this bundle of talent👏

may be remembering the old villain days...may be he should turn back to villain against two nasty  vamps of the show...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It would be highly unproffessionalol if he terminates her just to prove to Mallu that he doesn't love her or to distance her from him cos he wants to surpress his feelings for her for fear of society...I don't see any other reason she should be terminatated unless she has made an unforgiving mistake in her proffession.
diti85 thumbnail
I think either two of those things can happen during tomorrow's episode:

a) Dr. A being in such a dilemma would wanna resign himself or may be take a leave (he can't see either Nidhi or Malika leave).  Both Dr. N and Dr  M will get a shock hearing this and Dr. M would back off from her initial request.

OR

b) When Dr. A will start the conversation, Dr. M will all of a sudden change the subject. She will realize Dr. A will hate her for making him take such a decision. Also, the fact that Dr.  A is already meeting Nidhi outside the hospital (such as during the rain/meeting baba during birthday), it may not make a huge difference even if Nidhi leaves. At least, if Nidhi stays here, Dr. M will have more control over Dr. N actions, since she is a senior doctor.

That's my opinion :)
Edited by diti85 - 12 years ago
bhavik1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
there are 3 possible  scenario 
1 ashu fire nidhi
2 ashu fire malika lol
3 ashu retire just joking

i think dr ashutosh cannot accept  that he is in love with nidhi so he will try everything to avoid her and that might happen in next few weeks

whatever happen but it should be unpredictable otherwise it will loose its charm

its very important upcoming episode coz either it will increase or decrease their fans

finally the worst scenario will be if in this serial like many other balaji series that one either two marry to other people then rejoin again i hate those kind of serial should not happen that other KTLK loose one important fan
and it is damn true

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't know but i have strange feeling that Dr. A will come at the nth moment (waise filmo mein hota hai)😉  and stop nidhi's termination and she will question about all these mallu drama😉 when she meets him at the party as per TB article😕
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if one thinks about the fairness, then why can't Mallu be fired or terminated because she constantly put Nidhi on the night shift against the rules and she herself proclaimed that she hates Nidhi!!!! Dr. A has a perfect reply back for Mallu!!! Answer his question about unfairness to Nidhi and he will gladly oblige Mallu if the explanation is satisfactory!! Hey guys we have a solution! But will Dr. A also think of the same?!!! How I wish that happens! Terminating somebody just because they come in late or out of spite are the most feeble excuses Mallu has come up with!! Utterly laughable! What about Nidhi or for that matter any doctor who ends up spending sometimes more time on duty than stipulated? Being late doesn't count in this profession unless doctor is careless enough to play with the life of his patient! Oh, come on CVs be realistic!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

if one thinks about the fairness, then why can't Mallu be fired or terminated because she constantly put Nidhi on the night shift against the rules and she herself proclaimed that she hates Nidhi!!!! Dr. A has a perfect reply back for Mallu!!! Answer his question about unfairness to Nidhi and he will gladly oblige Mallu if the explanation is satisfactory!! Hey guys we have a solution! But will Dr. A also think of the same?!!! How I wish that happens! Terminating somebody just because they come in late or out of spite are the most feeble excuses Mallu has come up with!! Utterly laughable! What about Nidhi or for that matter any doctor who ends up spending sometimes more time on duty than stipulated? Being late doesn't count in this profession unless doctor is careless enough to play with the life of his patient! Oh, come on CVs be realistic!

Tell me about it.. m crying hoarse on this.. since i heard about the termination...😆