ARSHI-"OPPOSITES ATTRACT"??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GulabiBhais

IF-Rockerz

GulabiBhais

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
        The old concept and expression "opposites attract"  has been 
 batted around for centuries. And in fact, it's very true when it comes to love relationships. Through our research, we have noted that people are usually attracted to their opposite.
        We are naturally attracted to individuals who are different from ourselves - and therefore somewhat exciting. But it's not just the exciting differences which attract us to our opposites, it is also a natural quest for completion.
        We naturally are drawn towards individuals who have strengths which we are missing. When two opposites function as a couple, they become a more well-rounded, functioning unit. There is also the theory that our natural attraction to our opposites is a subconscious way of forcing us to deal with the weaker aspects of our own nature.
        While we are highly attracted to our opposites, two opposites involved in an intimate relationship have significant issues and communication barriers to overcome. So in a sense, our attraction to the opposite personality can be seen as our subconscious minds driving us towards becoming a more complete individual, by causing us to face the areas in life which are most difficult to us.

I THINK THIS ANSWERS THE LOVE-HATE BETWEEN ARSHI!!  Approve

ARNAV and KHUSHI being so different in pesonalities Ying Yang, it not only attracts them to eachother but also is thier quest for being complete.

Both have some strenght and some weakness, but one makes the other deal with its weak point.

When it comes to communication barrier its so evident by the misunderstandings between them.

THEREFORE, OUR ARSHI HAVE MANY HURDLES, BARRIERS, OBSTACLES, DIFFICULTIES BEFORE THEY CAN FINALLY BE UNITED!!!Heart  Big smile

Edited by angel_93 - 29 November 2011 at 4:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004gunayaar--BSI-FaNaTic--molten_lavashena07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI-"OPPOSITES ATTRACT"??" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
nice post yaar...i tooo believe n Opposites Attract...Heart

molten_lava

IF-Rockerz

molten_lava

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Nice explanation.Clap
 this made me think about my own life to as to why I get attracted to certain ppl. It all makes sense now.

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
oh yeah i totally support it opposites do attract Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.