India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Kahiye Toh Disha’s Interview-20/03

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Well guys as our disha is not well I will try to post today's kahiye toh although I can't do as good like her but trying m9 best…

So here it goes...

First chavi wishes her viewers happy holi& then she started talking abt actors playing multiple characters…the all of sudden Disha comes up(don't be flabbergasted it was chavi only but in disha's make-up.she was wearing the same sari ..the one when dk holds disha 's palao…Wink)

Now the the 2 disha' were chatting with each other…chavi asking how u felt when TD completes its 100 episodes…disha thanks the viewers for it…& their support..Disha ask chavi whether she has something new for the show….chavi said abt Sindoor tere naam ka..& disha laughed LOLwhat Sindoor tere naam ka( arre dear for u  Sindoor ..Dk ke naam ka)she was acting as if she doesn't no what sindoor means& all…meanwhile she has herself put sindoor& mangalsutra…& asking sindoor tere naam ka)

Anyways she ask Chavi to show its preview of it…hey guys after watching preview I think I m going to start watching this serial also…even disha says she will have to take out time & watch it..(arre Dk dekhane Degaya toh na..& imagine sumitra ma loosing her control after watching it..disha dk will kill u yaar)

Now the best part of todays kahiye toh…….

Disha informs Chavi…I m putting in a dialogue form…

"Chavi mujhe ab jaana hoga as Dk ka abhi abhi  SMS aaya haiWink…pata nahi ab kya hai"( how cute..dk sms bhi karne laga..how u 2 distressed…on getting his sms)

and once again she wished her viewers happy holi…….

That it guys…actually I thought they would be showing something more but oops not a single td scene...as they showed  when ashish interview was telecast

Thanks for reading this nastiest postErmm…but lata I m sure u must have read it…

FizaSmile

Edited by Fizak - 20 March 2005 at 4:47am

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged
thanks fizak
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:06am | IP Logged

oh wow Fizu dear.........shittttttttt I am missing it. they don't show Kahiye Tho since 3-4 weeks here.AngryCry. Superb Fiza dear , I can only sing Tu Hawa Hain Zameen ki nahin, tu ghata hain tho phir kyon barasti nahin.........Fizaaaa......Fizaaaaaaa.................I am sure if our Dee is ok she will watch this Hope she is fine ya. And the SMS part I can guess DK ( that is Ashish ) doing SMS to Chavi.........EmbarrassedThanks once again Fiza....

Love Lata

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Thanks for that Fizak Smile!!!

AwWW Dk sms disha thats sooo cutee!!!! Sadly they don't show kaihye toh in the uk its really annnonying especially when ashish himself ewas on the show Cry!!!

Love Asian Princess

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post, you did a good job, well no such luck for us  also  Lata and Asian princess as Zee the loosers do not telecast it here too ( I do not understand what prevents them from  doing so )
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged

eh Fizu, I copied and pasted ur post in yahoo groups, but offcourse gave credit to you. Hope u don't mind. If so please tell me, I apologise for it.

Take care. Love Lata

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Hi Fizak / Swathi

Can somebody please translate the hindi lines, can't understand anything about this SMS thing

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Translation for Aaliyah:

"Chavi mujhe ab jaana hoga as Dk ka abhi abhi  SMS aaya hai…pata nahi ab kya hai"

Translation: Chavi, I need to leave now as DK has just now sent an SMS. I don't know what it is now. 

dk sms bhi karne laga

Translation: DK has started sending SMS also........

Hope this helps....

Go to top