Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

purab ! jassi's friend ya chamcha (Page 2)

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
chamcha!!!

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i dont think anyone cares about anyone in this show except bebe and purab..i mean tat stupid jassi can't even appreciate a good friend like purab and nandu where same thing is with michael jackson (armaan) who has no appreciation for anyone like jassi..loosers ..it hurts to see a person like purab being treated sick ..where both jassi and armaan destroying two lives are shown so wild without any regrets..he is not chamcha he wants happiness for jassi..but i guess its all vain because that thickhead like armaan is not gana understand anything..Dead
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i think chamcha will be the right word. In fact Karchi if anyone understands what it means. Wink
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

i think chamcha will be the right word. In fact Karchi if anyone understands what it means. Wink

and what does it mean???? Angry Angry dekho agar koi bura meaning nikla to i am telling u ki tumhare armaan ko main tod ke rakh doongi . ritu has sent me her pahelwaans today Big smile Big smile
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged
please sabina,

please dont use such word for purab.he love him.so he behave with her(stupid gaddi jassi) like this way.if u love some one u will always try to make that persone happy.it dont mean that ur behave is   like a servant.he love him.so....................but it is true she never deserve a nice persone like purab(angale).but as purab love that stupid girl i want from  deep of my heart --may purab get that stupid girl as his wife as his hamsafar as his lover as his sweet heart.Smile

sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

please sabina,

please dont use such word for purab.he love him.so he behave with her(stupid gaddi jassi) like this way.if u love some one u will always try to make that persone happy.it dont mean that ur behave is   like a servant.he love him.so....................but it is true she never deserve a nice persone like purab(angale).but as purab love that stupid girl i want from  deep of my heart --may purab get that stupid girl as his wife as his hamsafar as his lover as his sweet heart.Smile

ITS TRUE THAT IF U LOVE SOMEBODY U WILL DO WHAT  EVER WHICH MAKES THEM SMILE ,BUT WHAT ABOUT PURAB HE DESERVE WHOLE ATTENTION RATHER JASSI ,WHAT ABOUT HIS FEELING S HE IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN HER HE IS HER FRIEND NOT A SERVANT OR WHATEVER ,I  HATE JASSI FOR THISAngry SHE IS SICK Angry
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged

[[/QUOTE] ITS TRUE THAT IF U LOVE SOMEBODY U WILL DO WHAT  EVER WHICH MAKES THEM SMILE ,BUT WHAT ABOUT PURAB HE DESERVE WHOLE ATTENTION RATHER JASSI ,WHAT ABOUT HIS FEELING S HE IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN HER HE IS HER FRIEND NOT A SERVANT OR WHATEVER ,I  HATE JASSI FOR THISAngry SHE IS SICK Angry[/QUOTE]

i agee with u.she is sick sick sick .i hate her.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by smita24

and what does it mean???? Angry Angry dekho agar koi bura meaning nikla to i am telling u ki tumhare armaan ko main tod ke rakh doongi . ritu has sent me her pahelwaans today Big smile Big smile

Misha, chamcha is spoon which is used to stir tea, coffee etc. Karchi is the big form of Spoon which is used for cooking. Khana hilane ke liye. I hope u r clear about it now. Secondly, Ritu ke pehelwano ki dhamki mat do. Angry

Go to top