Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: smita24

i think chamcha will be the right word. In fact Karchi if anyone understands what it means. πŸ˜‰

and what does it mean???? 😑 😑 dekho agar koi bura meaning nikla to i am telling u ki tumhare armaan ko main tod ke rakh doongi . ritu has sent me her pahelwaans today πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
opola_islam thumbnail
please sabina,

please dont use such word for purab.he love him.so he behave with her(stupid gaddi jassi) like this way.if u love some one u will always try to make that persone happy.it dont mean that ur behave is   like a servant.he love him.so....................but it is true she never deserve a nice persone like purab(angale).but as purab love that stupid girl i want from  deep of my heart --may purab get that stupid girl as his wife as his hamsafar as his lover as his sweet heart.😊

sabeena thumbnail
Originally posted by: opola_islam

please sabina,

please dont use such word for purab.he love him.so he behave with her(stupid gaddi jassi) like this way.if u love some one u will always try to make that persone happy.it dont mean that ur behave is   like a servant.he love him.so....................but it is true she never deserve a nice persone like purab(angale).but as purab love that stupid girl i want from  deep of my heart --may purab get that stupid girl as his wife as his hamsafar as his lover as his sweet heart.😊

ITS TRUE THAT IF U LOVE SOMEBODY U WILL DO WHAT  EVER WHICH MAKES THEM SMILE ,BUT WHAT ABOUT PURAB HE DESERVE WHOLE ATTENTION RATHER JASSI ,WHAT ABOUT HIS FEELING S HE IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN HER HE IS HER FRIEND NOT A SERVANT OR WHATEVER ,I  HATE JASSI FOR THIS😑 SHE IS SICK 😑
opola_islam thumbnail

[ ITS TRUE THAT IF U LOVE SOMEBODY U WILL DO WHAT  EVER WHICH MAKES THEM SMILE ,BUT WHAT ABOUT PURAB HE DESERVE WHOLE ATTENTION RATHER JASSI ,WHAT ABOUT HIS FEELING S HE IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN HER HE IS HER FRIEND NOT A SERVANT OR WHATEVER ,I  HATE JASSI FOR THIS😑 SHE IS SICK 😑

i agee with u.she is sick sick sick .i hate her.

smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

and what does it mean???? 😑 😑 dekho agar koi bura meaning nikla to i am telling u ki tumhare armaan ko main tod ke rakh doongi . ritu has sent me her pahelwaans today πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Misha, chamcha is spoon which is used to stir tea, coffee etc. Karchi is the big form of Spoon which is used for cooking. Khana hilane ke liye. I hope u r clear about it now. Secondly, Ritu ke pehelwano ki dhamki mat do. 😑

smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovenr

Chamcha, chamchi, karchi,parchi..everything but a suitable contender for any woman in the world..he has always been like this..an annoying pest..remember how he shamelessly sat in armaan's office..and then when jassi asked him to shoo, he stood and smiled at her like she was a joker from gemini circus troop..Please provide barf bags with his appearances

Exactly my words thanks buddy πŸ‘

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovenr

Chamcha, chamchi, karchi,parchi..everything but a suitable contender for any woman in the world..he has always been like this..an annoying pest..remember how he shamelessly sat in armaan's office..and then when jassi asked him to shoo, he stood and smiled at her like she was a joker from gemini circus troop..Please provide barf bags with his appearances

please do....so that I can drool at leisure without getting my clothes wet
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smita24

Misha, chamcha is spoon which is used to stir tea, coffee etc. Karchi is the big form of Spoon which is used for cooking. Khana hilane ke liye. I hope u r clear about it now. Secondly, Ritu ke pehelwano ki dhamki mat do. 😑

kyun dhamki na doon??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† akhir mere paas pahelwaan hai , tumhare paas kya hai?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†