Isn't Akash just adorable?

gorgeousness thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think Akash is the cutest character on the show. He's like the little lovelorn munchkin. Here are some Aww moments with Akash!
  • yesterdays precap, where Arnav was supposedly dropping of Akash for a meeting with a certain Mr.Sharma, and the way he looked right into the mirror to set his look right for impressing Payal-ji was just so cute! 
  • And the way he called again and again on the Gupta residence and talked only when Payal answered, that was another aww moment.
  • The way he tried to woo his lady love, remembering each and every small thing about her!
  •  And the way he gets so worried when his mom starts planning to fix his marriage to the next Ms.India!

I think Arnav needs a few tips from his younger brother on how to keep a lady happy, or at least attempt it! 
 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
YES YES YES. He's so self less, he doesnt think about his ego (as u know who) and he expressed his feelings so beautifully..In Payal's place, I would have melted long time ago...Akash is very cute!
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  ya i totally agree... akash is one character who is doing
wat is right "following his heart".❤️

Na jaane arnav bitwa apni dil ki baat kab sunege... 😔
  (apne bhai kuch sikho asr!!)

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...u r absolutely rght yaar...Akahsh se kuch seekhna  chahiye arnav jiii...
Targaryen thumbnail
yepp!! totally agree with u!! he's so so cute!!
but our ASR doesn't need any tips from him. he has his own style hehhe!! if he followed aksh then it would be just another booring story ;)
gorgeousness thumbnail
That is true, I guess he just needs a headstart! 😉

Originally posted by: loveydovey

yepp!! totally agree with u!! he's so so cute!!

but our ASR doesn't need any tips from him. he has his own style hehhe!! if he foll
owed aksh then it would be just another booring story ;)

gorgeousness thumbnail

I share the sentiment!

Originally posted by: chupachup

YES YES YES. He's so self less, he doesnt think about his ego (as u know who) and he expressed his feelings so beautifully..In Payal's place, I would have melted long time ago...Akash is very cute!

😛
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Akash is SUPER cute! In touch with his emmotions and NOT confused! Knows what he wants!

Not at all like ASR!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup he is very very shweet !!!
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loll akash iz so champu.. Arnav se kuchh sikho akash.. He iz so hot,his evrythin iz prfct..