India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update for 17th thursday june (Page 2)

indigirl Newbie
indigirl
indigirl

Posted: 19 June 2004 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hey abelarahi gone mad? the person who plays arundhathi is shweta salve.And saaksshi is played by mouli ganguly.
look above the low cut blouse man!
By the way I'm a regular to this site for along time now but am posting for the first time

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 21 June 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indigirl

hey abelarahi gone mad? the person who plays arundhathi is shweta salve.And saaksshi is played by mouli ganguly.
look above the low cut blouse man!
By the way I'm a regular to this site for along time now but am posting for the first time

indigirl first of all Jassi is the first Indian TV show I have watched on a regular basis since "Aa Bael Mujhay Maar", so I am not at all familar with the Indian TV stars.

It is not at all about the blouse although I found it odd that a consultant would dress that way for a professional assignment. I suppose they were trying to hype up the show. Maybe it's a sign that I am getting old but I am unable to tell a lot of modern day acresses apart with a few exceptions. I have seen only the ads of Saakshi - never the full show - and thought the girls looked similar. In my teens in the 80s I could recognize each and every sideys in Hindi movies

Oh well

Peace Out

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 21 June 2004 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I want to contribute my two-penny to the 'professional dressing' topic:

There are three areas of professional presence; the 'three V's': Visual, Vocal, and Verbal.

Many companies follow the  'dress-down' and business casual nowadays. As an outside consultant/professional visiting Gulmohor, this did not necessarily apply to Arundhati.  Unless, she was requested to wear business casual attire, come dressed professionally. She is representing herself as well as her company.

According to professional etiquette, females should avoid wearing low-cut blouse in an office/work environment. The reason is the low-cut blouse might distract a person, and totally miss what you have to say (which is not a good thing at all). Also, you might be uncomfortable and fidgety about your low neckline (you might tend to adjust the neckline often so that your cleavage is hidden!), which again is a distraction. Survey shows that companies/client tend to take a female seriously, if she is dressed appropriately for a professional environment.

Here are few guidelines for women putting together their professional wardrobe and paying attention to grooming details:

Never wear low cut or sexy garments Never wear anything too frilly or girlish (look professional) Always hide slip and bra straps (do a full-length mirror check) Avoid designer labels that show Limit jewelry; nothing noisy or dangling If you do polish your nails, it should be fresh polish, not chipped, and avoid overly long nails Keep lipstick blotted (and not on teeth) Limit makeup (this includes perfume) Make sure you have no visible facial hairs Keep your clothing clean and well-pressed
  • Make sure that your clothes fit. If your body changes, so should the clothes. If you are size 8 don't try squeeze yourself into size 4!

Keep your shoes polished and make sure the heels and soles are in good condition

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 21 June 2004 at 2:04pm
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 June 2004 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Hi Ashwirya,

Can you please post the "Professional Dressing" to the Fun2Share Miscellaneous section so that many could benefit from it.

By the way for an interesting read see the following link

The Ten Most Dangerous
Mistakes YOU (Guys) Probably
Make With Women--
And What To Do About It..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=236&PN=1

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top