Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update for 17th thursday june

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi is getting ready for the office. She picks up her diary to keep it in the drawer when it falls down from her hand. While picking it up she has flashbacks of Singapore when Armaan had told her that he doesn't love Malika anymore and the other stuff. She looks confused. In the office Armaan and Raj are worrying about the consultant who is going to come. They are thinking about things Aryan had warned them about. Meanwhile Billu is reading all the juicy gossip and telling it to Amrit. He is shocked that an old heroine ran away with a 20-year-old guy. Amrit and bebe teases him on his interest in Gossip. Billu replies that he is just reading it out for Amrit. Jassi enters the room when Amrit is wondering what had happened to the today generation. Jassi hears that and then Billu mentions how today generation makes relationship and then breaks it. Jassi then remember how Malika had cried and said that it was not the engagement that broke but her heart. She gets lost in her thoughts. Billu then worries that Jassi is always worrying about office work in the house. Then Amrit gives him food with out ghee and oil and so Billu ask why is she giving him food like patients. Amrit tell him the doctor has recommended it from him. Then Jassi reminds him of the appointment they had made with doctor to have his check-up. Billu gets really upset. Nunda walks in also to remind him of his appointment and ends up getting scolding from Billu. Since Armaan and Raj are worrying they decide to call Jassi. To ask her where she is and why she hasn't arrived yet. The phone rings in Jassi house. Jassi picks it up and tell Armaan that she will be late and she did leave a note on his desk. In the background Billu is screaming that they can cancel the appointment and get another one next week. But Jassi still insists and tells Armaan on the phone how important it is for her to go with her father. Armaan crumbles the note in his hand and tell Jassi that it is okay.

Armaan keeps the phone and tell Raj. Raj had an idea that they will search for files that might help them in the meeting. Both starts looking in a drawer. They are so engrossed that they don't notice Aryan walking in. Aryan asks them if they are looking for a place to hide. Raj replies how they are looking for his revolver. The argument gets heated again. Aryan reminds them once again how this Mr Aroy is strict. He leaves Armaan and Raj worried and annoyed.

Then we see Jassi, Nandu and Bllu with the doctor. Jassi asks the doctor if anything is wrong. The doctor smiles and says that there is good news. That Billu Heart attack was not really a heart attack but something missed with acidity and anxiety. Billu is happy to hear this and say that now he doesn't have to see the doctor. The doctor insists that still billu needs to take care of himself or he will end with a doctor. The doctor tell that Billu has to stop eating ghee and oily food and start eating green and healthy food and also starts exercising. Billu tires to bribe him in the middle but doctor tell him that it might work on Jassi but not him. When everybody leaves the doctor warn Jassi to take care of billu.

The meeting is going start. It has become a habit for Arman and Malika to constantly fight. Aryan asks Armaan where his friend is as Mr Aroy does n't like late people. Armaan then reminds Aryan that Mr Aroy would be late himself if he doesn't come within one minute. He starts a count down and just when 2 second is left a lady walks in introducing herself as Ms Aroy. Everybody stares at her.

It is Armaan the first one to break the silence. He ask tell Ms Aroy that they are very surprised to find her a lady and that why is n't she specific with her title. Ms Aroy says that title is not important but a man work. She then asks to start meeting. Armaan tell her that one of the directors has not arrived yet. Ms Aroy then ask Armaan if this director doesn't consider this meeting important or does he thinks that this meeting is not his job. Armaan just stares at her while Malika and Aryan enjoy the scene.Raj walks in grumbling loudly if the consultant has come yet. He sees Ms Aroy and thinks she is a model. He starts to flirt around with her before Armaan can stop. When Armaan finally manages to tell him Raj face begins pale and he drinks a glass of water in one gulp. Ms Aroy then mentions how she doesn't work with people who flirt around with her. Then she asks for the name of bank that they work with. Malika and Aryan stares at Raj and Armaan while they expect Jassi to walk in and save them. Armaan tell Raj to go and check in the file and when Raj leaves he tells Ms Aroy that Raj is just back from a holiday. She sarcastically says that he must be going on regular holidays.

Raj call Jassi's home but she is not there. Amrit tell Raj that Nandu is with them so he can call them there. Raj calls nandu and Nandu tries to talk in this style. Raj tells nandu to stop showing off and give the mobile to Jassi. Jassi gives him the name of bank and tell him that'she will come back withing half an hour. Raj tell Jassi to give back the phone to Jassi and tell nandu that he needs to change his voice and his name to get some style.

Then Raj rushes to the room and tell Ms Aroy the name. Ms Aroy can clearly see that they are not prepared and mention this. Raj and Armaan tell her that the main person that is Jassi is not there and she has the answers to all her questions. Then Ms Aroy decide to come back at 4 and meet Jassi. She leaves. So does Aryan and Malika. Aryan got this triumph look on his face. Raj them tell Armaan how good-looking Ms Aroy is. Armaan thinks he is gone nuts and hopes that Jassi would come to safe them.

Jassi drops Nandu and Billu home. She notices a kid playing on the street with a ball. A car is coming towards the kid. It doesn't seem to stop. Jassi goes and throw herself on the kid while Ms Aroy puts the brakes on the car and finally notice the kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshni thumbnail

thanks so much for the update Deadly. I have been unable to watch any of the episodes this week due to work committments. I really appreciate the work you put into these updates.

Thanks.😛

vijay thumbnail

Hi,

The forum is getting better and better. Any suggestions on how to make it more cool.

There are a few changes in the forum I do not know if you all have noticed it:

• A new chat room with emoticons have been added to the forum.
  • Apart from Jassi we have other sections also on the forum like Fun2Share and India Forums with lot of Jokes, Shayris and Interesting Facts
  • A new section have been added for Comments / Suggestions so if someone have any suggestions for the betterment of the forum we can discuss it there.

Now I am pretty much sure that this will get better and better.

Cheers,
Vijay

deadly thumbnail

Thanks mermaid and keshini . I am really glad that you like the update.

Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice updates deadly!

Hi Vijay

Is there a way we can get video clips of important high points in JJKN on the site for all to view? It'll make a big difference to people like me who do not get a chance to see the episodes LIVE.

albelarahi thumbnail

I am really beginning to really dislike Jassi. her character is such a bright and intelligent girl but the fact that she can't see through Armaan's fakeness , lack of genuineness and insincerity is really unrealistic and annoying. Plus her adolescent  crush on a moron like Armaan is revolting. The only saving graces of the show remain Billoo and  Nandu. Bebe and Amrit's roles are too underdeveloped to makea difference. Purab's letter needs to be found pr Purab needs to enter the picture soon.

BTW isn't Arundhati Roy the same girl who plays Saakshi? What's her name in real life? And what's up with an evaluator consultant wearing a low cut blouse - where's teh professionalism

Peace Out

Morgoth thumbnail

Its true that Jassi is acting like a bit of an idiot these days, but it shows that she's human after all. She still doesn't know how big a manipulator Armaan really is.

After all, people with stong infatuations do act like fools😊...Hopefully Jassi will come to her senses after reading Purab's letter...Showing him in the previous episode was a good sign👏

indigirl thumbnail
hey abelarahi gone mad? the person who plays arundhathi is shweta salve.And saaksshi is played by mouli ganguly.
look above the low cut blouse man!
By the way I'm a regular to this site for along time now but am posting for the first time
albelarahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigirl

hey abelarahi gone mad? the person who plays arundhathi is shweta salve.And saaksshi is played by mouli ganguly.
look above the low cut blouse man!
By the way I'm a regular to this site for along time now but am posting for the first time

indigirl first of all Jassi is the first Indian TV show I have watched on a regular basis since "Aa Bael Mujhay Maar", so I am not at all familar with the Indian TV stars.

It is not at all about the blouse although I found it odd that a consultant would dress that way for a professional assignment. I suppose they were trying to hype up the show. Maybe it's a sign that I am getting old but I am unable to tell a lot of modern day acresses apart with a few exceptions. I have seen only the ads of Saakshi - never the full show - and thought the girls looked similar. In my teens in the 80s I could recognize each and every sideys in Hindi movies

Oh well

Peace Out

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

I want to contribute my two-penny to the 'professional dressing' topic:

There are three areas of professional presence; the 'three V's': Visual, Vocal, and Verbal.

Many companies follow the  'dress-down' and business casual nowadays. As an outside consultant/professional visiting Gulmohor, this did not necessarily apply to Arundhati.  Unless, she was requested to wear business casual attire, come dressed professionally. She is representing herself as well as her company.

According to professional etiquette, females should avoid wearing low-cut blouse in an office/work environment. The reason is the low-cut blouse might distract a person, and totally miss what you have to say (which is not a good thing at all). Also, you might be uncomfortable and fidgety about your low neckline (you might tend to adjust the neckline often so that your cleavage is hidden!), which again is a distraction. Survey shows that companies/client tend to take a female seriously, if she is dressed appropriately for a professional environment.

Here are few guidelines for women putting together their professional wardrobe and paying attention to grooming details:

Never wear low cut or sexy garments Never wear anything too frilly or girlish (look professional) Always hide slip and bra straps (do a full-length mirror check) Avoid designer labels that show Limit jewelry; nothing noisy or dangling If you do polish your nails, it should be fresh polish, not chipped, and avoid overly long nails Keep lipstick blotted (and not on teeth) Limit makeup (this includes perfume) Make sure you have no visible facial hairs Keep your clothing clean and well-pressed
  • Make sure that your clothes fit. If your body changes, so should the clothes. If you are size 8 don't try squeeze yourself into size 4!

Keep your shoes polished and make sure the heels and soles are in good condition

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago