Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoroPavone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!!!!!!!!!
YOU REALLY ARE SUCH A SWEET AND AWESOME PERSON, I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ON INDIA FORUMS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU(relax im a girl Embarrassed) AND THE WAY YOU ENCOURAGE PEOPLE.
AND UR A VEY GOOD WRITER!!!!!
SOO AGAIN HAPPY B'DAY!!!!
BLOW UR CANDLES!!!!

AND HERE'S UR GIFT( I HOPE YOU LIKE IT Wink):

DO U LIKE IT????Heart

AWWW I love him,..he is such a hottie...how could I blow the candles after you have gifted me a blazing dude...jokes apart I really like him..thanks a lot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDovecooljaya11punam2712Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday Anu di (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11nammu_23

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
wow di !!!!!!
n dnt cry!!!!! 
Heart

u no fter 20 i give grnd mum crds to evry1(in mansti)
bt for u i dnt fel lyk
hehe u r young still!!!!!!

Edited by mansi_47 - 30 November 2011 at 4:23am

cooljaya11punam2712

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Anupa28]Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
[/QUOTE

awww dont cry di u deserve this... and we love u..muaaah     Hug

Edited by nammu90 - 30 November 2011 at 4:40am

cooljaya11punam2712

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cooljaya11punam2712

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Editted my comment on the first page :)
Aww di! No problems. We're always and forever there with and for you. So now stop crying. Be happy. We're always there. Muah! Hope you had a faab day! Take care. We love you. Happy birthday again ! <3 * hugs *

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
P. S. Sorry di I couldn't make some Awsome gift for you but trust me my wishes, my happiness, my good luck, my bak bak and basically the whole of ME is always there for you. Sorry again though :P
Muah. Hugs <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

PLEASE DONT CRY
YOU ARE ALSO SO SPECIAL TO US
I AM GLAD TO HAVE KNOWN YOU 
SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT WE ARE A PART OF YOUR REJUVENATION

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitanithuycooljaya11Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.