Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
i know i am sabse bad sis here,,but sry di,i cant make any gift for u,,but my all good wishes are with u wishing u a very very Happy B'day,,
muahhh
lots of love,hugs,and kiches,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11punam2712Arjuhisis-dark.horse-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday Anu di (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Happy b'day anupa may all ur wishes cm true n u keep smiling forever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11Arjuhisis

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Wish you a really very Happy Birthday..Party Hard..
Stay Blessed Always..
Lotta Love
Ananya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11punam2712Arjuhisis

gauri12

gauri12

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
happy birthday anu diii... aur abhi ke exams chalu hai to usne bhi aapke liye wishes bheje  hai... have a great day di..!!

cooljaya11punam2712Arjuhisis

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
di nt again...!!!plzzz...dont cry...waise hi kal raat ko humne sbko rula diya hai ab firse dont cry...hugs...!!Hug

aksharaaa

Groupbie

aksharaaa

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Awiieee...fb pe bhi cryin ab yaha bhi dun cry di ol dis was to make u smile...n u deserve alot more dan disClap  for a person lyk u ol dis is nothin ...jiju , reesha n everyone must be proud to hav a wife , mum n daughter lyk u...iu r an amazing writer...ur FF is just awesum feel lyk readin it again n gain n came to if just to read ur FF n moreover u r a vry nice human being a vry pure soul...though we dun talk vry often but u r always dere in my heart lub u alot...muahhhSmileHug

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!!!!!!!!!
YOU REALLY ARE SUCH A SWEET AND AWESOME PERSON, I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ON INDIA FORUMS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU(relax im a girl Embarrassed) AND THE WAY YOU ENCOURAGE PEOPLE.
AND UR A VEY GOOD WRITER!!!!!
SOO AGAIN HAPPY B'DAY!!!!
BLOW UR CANDLES!!!!

AND HERE'S UR GIFT( I HOPE YOU LIKE IT Wink):

DO U LIKE IT????Heart

Edited by DoroPavone - 30 November 2011 at 3:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28cooljaya11punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.