JISME HAR PAL BASS PYAR KA PAL HO Day Dreaming

LOVE SHEETAL Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28MsSweetheart96punam2712Arjuhisis

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anupa. Wish you all the best for this day---Have a rocking day and have a blastCool
Love
Parm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Edited by Anupa28 - 30 November 2011 at 1:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kitanithuyKarnika007MsSweetheart96ChunniBabucooljaya11nammu_23veds_6791punam2712Arjuhisis-dark.horse-moonkmh

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH ANF GOD BLESS YOU ALL
hey dont cry... we all love you too Hug im sure you're super cool coz you are a saggitarian... just like me Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712Arjuhisis

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
dont cry di 
its ur day just smile
we want to see u happy forever like this :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

kitanithuy Senior Member
kitanithuy
kitanithuy

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT LOLWANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

you're right .i had the same thought as u  ALTHOUGH  i'm older than u .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

once again      Hug   HAPPY BIRTHDAYHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Anu di..(i hope i aswell can call u dat..Embarrassed).. wish u a very very happy B'day..Star
I recently read "Pyar ke do pal"..n loved evry bit of it..i finished d story so far in abt 2 days.. n i must admit..u r a fabulous writer..Clap.Clap.Clap..
Once again..a very Happy Birthday..wish u loads of happiness in d years 2 come..have an amazing day..
Big smile

Edited by -sanju- - 30 November 2011 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28punam2712Arjuhisis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index