Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUDI πŸ˜ƒ MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.. JIYO LAKHO LAKHO SAAL πŸ˜†  YOU ARE THE BEST DI EVER..πŸ€— GOD BLESS !!! AND HAVE A BLAST πŸ₯³
HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON !!! LOVE U DI ❀️

Edited by nammu90 - 12 years ago
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU 

BHAGWAAN KARE AAPKI HARR ANKAHI KHWAHISH PURI HO πŸ₯³

AUR AAPKI ZINDAGI EK KHOOBSURAT GULDASTE KI TARAH MEHKE β€οΈ

JISME HAR PAL BASS PYAR KA PAL HO πŸ˜

LOVE SHEETAL πŸ€—
WildestDreams thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anupa. Wish you all the best for this day---Have a rocking day and have a blast😎
Love
Parm
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anupa28

Well I have no words to express the feeling that I am experiencing right now...Although my cousin opened this account for me back in 2005 but I was never actively involved till April of this year..but whenever I used to see Bday threads dedicated to people I always used to wonder "what a treat from fellow IF ians" but today looking at this thread for my birthday and with so many people commenting I am just overwhelmed...I have never ever had such a bday in my entire life...I have been greeted by people I know but never had the fantastic rather thrilling experience of being wished so heartily by people that I have never met in my life...

Thanks a lottt guys for making my b'day so special...I will always always remember this day and will forever cherish these precious moments...

I heartily thank Karan and Kritika and KMH  for introducing me to all these lovely people and making me feel so special, cherished and wanted...it is only the magic of KMH that have bounded me with so many lovely people...sometimes my friend laugh at me for hanging out with you guys as most of you are much younger than I am..But today I am so proud and happy to know you younger guys and have you all in my life...must say you all make me feel younger day by day..so refreshed and rejuvenated...

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH ANF GOD BLESS YOU ALL

hey dont cry... we all love you too πŸ€— im sure you're super cool coz you are a saggitarian... just like me πŸ˜‰
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

dont cry di 
its ur day just smile
we want to see u happy forever like this :)
kitanithuy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOVE YOU ALL AND A THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BDAY WISH>>DINT πŸ˜†WANTED TO CRY BUT JUST CANT HELP IT...MUAHHH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

you're right .i had the same thought as u  ALTHOUGH  i'm older than u .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

once again      πŸ€—   HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ€—
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu di..(i hope i aswell can call u dat..😳).. wish u a very very happy B'day..⭐️
I recently read "Pyar ke do pal"..n loved evry bit of it..i finished d story so far in abt 2 days.. n i must admit..u r a fabulous writer..πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘..
Once again..a very Happy Birthday..wish u loads of happiness in d years 2 come..have an amazing day..
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -sanju- - 12 years ago
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know i am sabse bad sis here,,but sry di,i cant make any gift for u,,but my all good wishes are with u wishing u a very very Happy B'day,,
muahhh
lots of love,hugs,and kiches,,
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day anupa may all ur wishes cm true n u keep smiling forever