Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

PartyHappy birthday anu di

A-           Adorable N-Naughty U- Unique P-Passionate A- Amazing. This is the day when an angelic soul came into existence. Her work defines her. And as we say, perfection doesnot need improvement. She is perfect at whatever she does. She is none other than our Anu di. Wish you a very Happy Birthday di. May God bless you with health,wealth and prosperity. You have been there with us always as a friend and as a mother. Your care makes us feel secure and your genuineness, comfortable.Fighter you have been.. a fighter who forced situations and life to bow in front of her. You have been an inspiration for us.We can write a novel on your qualities but we dont wanna complicate it for you to read the post So forgive us if we have done something wrong. we owe you a lot for your support and humbleness.Stay the same. Happy birthday again

http://i.imgur.com/yYFN3.jpg

WE ALL ARRANGE A PARTY FOR U SO GUYS ROCK ON PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FIRST A BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS FOR BEAUTIFUL LADY  WHOS SMILE LIKE ROSE PETALS 

NOW ITS TIME FOR GIFTS OH-LALALALALALALALALALALA

WOHOOO GUYSSS IT'S A PARTY TIME WE ARRANGE A SOME DELICIOUS YUMMYYY FOOD TOOO SO TUT PADOOO

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ANU DI

MAY GOD BLESS U .UR EVERY BIRTHDAY GOING ROCK LIKE THIS .GOD MAKES U HAPPY EVERYTIME AND WE LOVE U SO MUCH AND AHEM AHEM Don't FORGET TO GIVE LOVE OUR HANDSOME JIJU BY THEIR SALI'S(AADHI GHARWALI) HAHHAHHA SORRY FOR NAUGHTY PAR KYA KARE !!!!!AADAT SE MAJBOOR HE HUM SAB

LUB UUU DI

FROM : SNEHA ,POORVI SARAF,PURVI, TANUJA,JAYA,MANSI,NAMRATA,KRUTI,KAPIL,AKSHARAHA,NEHA,MYSHA.NAVU,ZOHRA,KINJAL,RITKA ,NANDINI,SHREYA ,SREYA,ESHA , PRANITA,THERUSA

Edited by cooljaya11 - 29 November 2011 at 9:34am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69Amor.arjuhi_kmhAnupa28KaranKundra4Evaana.khansreya19royzachMsSweetheart96ChunniBabuKaranKittu4evalove_lockcool_tulikavyasammIsHeZ.xnammu_23veds_6791.Mandy.-dark.horse-punam2712ArjuhisisMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy birthday Anu di" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Balloons

I am here waiting for the clock to strike 12 to wish my special friend, my favourite friend in IF, the best birthday ever.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST ANU

I am taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me.

May your birthday be as sweet as you are.

Anu, I wish you all the great things in life not only on this day but throughout your life. May God shower his blessings on you throughout your life.

I luv myself for being your friend anu.

Lots of luv to you darling -  Happy a super duper birthday

Have a wonderful birthday - Enjoy it to the max dear - 

Have fun with ur family and friends

GOD BLESS U

LUV U ANU

tc

Priya

FF/SS/OS UPDATES / NEW THREADS ON ANU's BIRTHDAY:

7. Going Forward - Prem - 2 updates - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2197997

9. New FF - The Golden Diaries - Mansi - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2198544

10. New game - 3 word story - Ayushi - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2197690

12. Karan's Cute Segment in SBS - Olly - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2196280

13. Karan's IV with Dolly - WU - Anjali - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2196653

Edited by Arjuhisis - 30 November 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28ana.khanAAKMH2veds_6791moonkmh

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Today is her birthday who is, of one of the most talented and versatile members we have on this forum. She is special...has a wonderful personality and is one of the most lovable and sweet people we have here. She is always here to help and has entertained many with her wonderful and creative writing skills, she is none other than Anupa di!

Happy birthday Di ! I hope you have a great day jaan and i hope that the upcoming year is just as wonderful. I hope that all your dreams come true and all the good things in life come to you. May all your desires be fulfilled and may your life be filled with happiness , joy and love, as you deserve it completely darling !
Have a big piece of yummy Choco cake from my side and treat it to your cute little daughter too. Have a faab day. You've always been like an elder sister to me, thank you so much di!
We love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (:
Have a blast! Party hard :D
Take care <3
Love&hugs <3
Your Ayushi ! <3 =)))

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 30 November 2011 at 5:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khancooljaya11AAKMH2punam2712

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
We love yoou di!!! Happy Birthday and have an amazing day!

thanks a lot for bearing with us di! we know how much you hate spamming so,we're sorry if we have hurt you by any chance...

we'll pray for the happiness and well being of your family :)
p.s: your daughter is the cutest kid i have ever seen, give her love my love :)

xoxoxo
Varsh

Edited by -vrshn- - 29 November 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28ana.khanAAKMH2AyushiSinghaniapunam2712Arjuhisis

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SISTER,ANUPA DI...

U knw di whenver i talk to you,i felt vry relax n calm. U r always a persn whom i admire,n i hv told u dis this many tyms. Ur blv in luv always make me to thnk positive abt evrythng.

U r sweet, vry vry vry much romantic(half credit to our jiju ofcourse) and a great support to evryone.

I wish may god gv u evry happiness n love of entire wrld. May u achieve succses in evrythng.
One again a vry happy birthday.

I Love You so much:)

Edited by moonkmh - 29 November 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28ana.khancooljaya11AAKMH2punam2712Arjuhisis

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU DIII...
Some angels r sent frm heaven to earth n we r damn lucky to have such an angel... Anu diii its u...
N we r celebrate dt angels bday...
Anu di o wanted to update my ff also as a gift fr u...bt my pc is on a strike n am loged in thru mob..so am extremely sorry as i cdnt give u any special gift...bt i promise as my pc gt repaired i'll gift u a tng...
Mwaaahhh hugggsss diii...
U r a gem take care...
May god bless u wth all d happiness in ds worlddd

Edited by aparna4karanika - 30 November 2011 at 6:34am

cooljaya11.vrshn.AAKMH2punam2712

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
ANU DI APKA B'DAY AAYA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !!!!
MANY ALL UR DREAMS CUM TRUE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!
MANY ALL UR DREAMS CUM TRUE

njoy ur bday...
i dnt no u much bt stil u no no d little talks we have had r fab
i still have dose saved!!!!!
i luv d way u describe luv!!!!!!!
ur a die hard romatic wich we al luv 
wish u many many hapy returns of d day!!!!!!

Edited by mansi_47 - 30 November 2011 at 4:20am

ana.khancooljaya11AAKMH2punam2712

KinjalK

Goldie

KinjalK

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awsm...bt abi anu di ko kaise tag ya msg klarnge???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.