Posted: 12 years ago

Plz don't kill me. B4 I made the post I watched the scene couple of time.

I know something was bothering me and now I know what….

First time he said sorry to La(she deserves that). Then while La was hugging him, he was also hugging her back,he stretched  his arms to hug la properly. Both of his hands were on her back. Then he said sorry ( this time for khushi).then La let go the hug and did kiss him. While she was resting her head on ASR's shoulder he was also holding her by wrapping her waist.

All the time his eyes were on khushi as always.

At first bring LA home, then engagement announce, buying her necklace,then saying sorry and hugging her back……..what's going on ASR?

Khushi goes home and   asking Davi maiya whats wrong with her and praying so that La-Asr can get engaged sonn!!!!!!!!

WAS THE DIWALI EPISODE A DREAM? GOOD GOD GIVEs THEM THEIR MEMORY BACK!!!!!!!!

PLZ WATCH THE EPI AND TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG.

PLZ WATCH THE EPI AND TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP3KYBZskdY  after  10.00

oh dear they both have amnesia  problems don't worry...
Originally posted by rbarretto

Maybe we should send the episode links to Arnav and Khushi... And make them see their own faces...!!! 😛😛😛😉😉😉😆😆😆
Originally posted by flowers

I think he loves lavanya. they do look good together. it will be better if La and ASR got married.

And there goes another troublemaker...😆 Why is this forum attacked all the time ?😲
Originally posted by flowers

I think he loves lavanya. they do look good together. it will be better if La and ASR got married.

i am sorry dear, 
may be you will be the only one who will be watching the show then.plz dont mind. its my POV
ASR's hug is only a reaction to a action...not the love hug...pls dont worry...

and more to that...first la is a friend of asr...so take it as a friendly hug...not the other one...

Originally posted by rbarretto

hope their amnesia do not lead to an actual engagement. i will be super shock then.😕
Originally posted by sripriyan

ASR's hug is only a reaction to a action...not the love hug...pls dont worry...

and more to that...first la is a friend of asr...so take it as a friendly hug...not the other one...

friendly hug hmmm...
When u r about to engage with this friend whom u don't love instead of telling her that giving her a proper hug back is not a good option. while she was hugging him with teary eyes and saying" i love u"
pull her back, turn around and leave the room if u don't have the courage to tell the truth.letting her resting her head on his shoulder will not help. 

god knows when i will start watching IPKKND again. enough of BLAH drama

Pretty fed up with ASR- LA, PDA crap! (ASR once again leads her further up the garden path)...Just bored of the whole La thing! The story is NOT moving, she is NOT moving out, and nothing is happening??

Pity the promos miseld people into thinking that this show was about ARHI? Now it seems Khushi is a "relationship counsellor" and THIS is her role! Not playing the leading lady of the show! Didnt realize that La was the lead?

Yes Diwali was JUST a DREAM! A dream only the audience saw! ARHI were NOT in it! THAT is why even after all this time they are still "confused" about their feelings?

GIMME A BREAK!