India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi's modelling

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged
  Its very funny the way pple are reacting to the fact that jassi might become a model.  come on guys after all the hysteria sony tv generated over the makeover do u think they were going to let go of this oppurtunity and make jassi go back to gulmour and sit in her cabin. also I think they r just trying to proove that jassi can be anything she wants to be. they want to show a combination of beauty and brains.  jassi always thad low self esteemand didn't think she was worthy of anything. by becoming a model for they probably want show that she has become comfortable with her body and looks and is a complete confident woman. and who says that models can't be intelligent?  that's a v biased opinon. nowa days there a doctors, like aditi govitkar who have become v sucessful models. also the fact that purab offered her the contract is being viewed a great sin by some pple.  all he wanted to do was surprise her.  jassi doesn't view purab as a sugar daddy. she has always related to him as an equal. armaan has always been sir and she has always viewed him as her boss. that's why jassi has never been hesitant in voicing her feelings to purab. what purab did was a natural progression of jassi's make over. there were no manipulative intentions behind it.

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
 i don't know whether jassi becomes a model or not but i am sure that she will go back to gulmohur to become its chairman
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

Its very funny the way pple are reacting to the fact that jassi might become a model.  come on guys after all the hysteria sony tv generated over the makeover do u think they were going to let go of this oppurtunity and make jassi go back to gulmour and sit in her cabin. also I think they r just trying to proove that jassi can be anything she wants to be. they want to show a combination of beauty and brains.  jassi always thad low self esteemand didn't think she was worthy of anything. by becoming a model for they probably want show that she has become comfortable with her body and looks and is a complete confident woman. and who says that models can't be intelligent?  that's a v biased opinon. nowa days there a doctors, like aditi govitkar who have become v sucessful models. also the fact that purab offered her the contract is being viewed a great sin by some pple.  all he wanted to do was surprise her.  jassi doesn't view purab as a sugar daddy. she has always related to him as an equal. armaan has always been sir and she has always viewed him as her boss. that's why jassi has never been hesitant in voicing her feelings to purab. what purab did was a natural progression of jassi's make over. there were no manipulative intentions behind it.

I completely agree with you Strawberry! I don't think I could've put it any better! ClapPurab is just trying to boost Jassi's self-esteem. There was no reason for her to bhadkaaofy on him just coz he offered her a modelling job! He was just being nice!

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i agree with you piscean! i'm also picese!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
she denies, and probably nandini mam convinces her. i no that jassi going bak soon, but don't no if shes gonna become a model
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
agree 1000% so right
Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I compleltely agree with Strawberry.
booboo Newbie
booboo
booboo

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
i don't think she have any time to do a modelling show...u guys know that police is already in search of JASSIE .....she must be going back to gulmouhr and give a slap to malika...she ruined her LIFE
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top