Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Moniya aur moniya k woh

Sam_KaShian IF-Dazzler
Sam_KaShian
Sam_KaShian

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Just finished watching today's epi!
It was good!moniya's friends teasing moniya..but it's yet to show if moniya has actually fallen for Akash or not (I hope soWink) But Akash has definitely formed some feelings for moniya!Her dad is behaving like a total jerk!Angry
UV wants the throne and her sis is quite caring of his bro! So now it seems like JN likes UV from much earlier but UV showed no sign of liking her.Btw i somewhat would like to see JN-UV.they can have some intense love..I mean from the party scene it looked like both feels attraction towards each other but can't be togetherConfused
And Akash looked much better today..He was looking lively otherwise he was looking very tired in first few epi's!
I hope they won't sideline Akash-moniya storySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey Sam hope you are fine.

I like yesterday episode too.  Actually UV sis Unnati cares a lot for her bro and I like her sensibility.  Till now she doesn't seem to be a spoilt bratConfused but from UV conversation it seems that he isn't that bad in fact he is just controlling his emotions as being a royal responsibilities come first.  True that he wants the throne to fulfill his dreams as being a yuuvraj but as Unnati said deep inside himself he only wants true love.  I don't why am having the feeling that UV will truly fall for Monya. 

When Monya told Akash "what does that guy think I am his property...in a way it's true.    

Monya dadAngryAngry why he is behaving like that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index