SHIKHA19

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ashu- aaja meri gaadi mein baith jaa...
nidhi - mujhe nahi baithna ...
ashu - i m ur boss..
nidhi - so ...
ashu - its ur dad's birthday
nidhi - ok  LOL

So ysday d epi was a dream come true for viewers ...evrythn hppnd as per our wish Wink  

ashutosh realised his mistake 
change nidhi's duty timings 
gave her lift 
tried to manaoing her
attended d party 
mallika was waiting for ashu 
ClapClapClap

but then he left away in between ..nidhi got confused ...n anji got d point ...ashutosh is also in love Wink

good scene :-
ashutosh n anji's father scene ...poor ashutosh dint able to sit LOL

good line :- agar main poori zindagi bhi isi traffic jam mein fasa rahoon to mujhe koi afsos nahi hoga ...Wink

magical moment -
nidhi was coming with cake ..candles were lit on it ...lights were off in d room ..she was loking pretty ..ashutosh bas dekhte hi reh gaye ...n backgorud mein title song Big smile

Not so good point :-
I was expecting some more reaction 4m chotte sarkar n dadi bua ..though they reacted but still it could be better ...n i wanted the mirch in sabzi thing by dadi bua to be  disclosed there.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aaja meri gaadi mein baith jaa ..;)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.