Chedugiri Part II: The Royal Letdown

Posted: 12 years ago
Disclaimer: This post consists of A rated material and a gargantuan dose of piss-taking. Please do not read if you have an aversion to both.

Fellow IFers/BBers,

As some of you may well be aware, shivani003 had made a thread yesterday about Chedu babua sending her lewd PMs over a span of time:

Being cyber bullied by some1 frm BB forum. HELP!!

It was later revealed that Chedva had been PMing other girls on here as well due to his inability to either jizz off to po*nstars, or his misplaced self-confidence when it comes to reining in girls to partake in his sexual escapades.

The mods then went on to ban him from IF, but it seems like our friendly little neighbourhood Bonobo chimp is back with a bang- this time, in the guise of a hot little vixen named 'Badmash_Aurat'.

'Badmash_Aurat', I'm flattered to say, made due note of my disappointment last evening in shivani003's thread when I sardonically stated I was bummed to not have got any raunchy PMs/webcam invites. I'm happy to acknowledge that 'Badmash_Aurat' chose me as his/her blowup doll to pop his internet sex cherry and sent me some PMs in the hopes of busting a nut.

Despite my willingness to assist him in releasing his pent up frustration, Chedva/Badmash_Aurat doesn't seem to have any liking for bold folks who are willing to participate in a naughty-shautty, A rated rendezvous. When I asked Badmash_Aurat to show me what 'she' had to offer, 'she' immediately withdrew into a shell.

Since Chedva led me on and then left me in the lurch before I could even get started at the foothill of the mountain, I've decided to alert the mods about his inability to provide any kicks whatsoever to the people on this forum.

I hereby present to you the transcript of the PM exchange between Badmash_Aurat and myself. Please use an image tool like IrfanView or any program of your choice to zoom in to the images if the writing is too small for you.

They are 2 screenshots, and you have to read them down-up since it is in the form of a conversation:

Part 1-

Part 2-

Mods, please do something about Chedu/Badmash_Aurat ASAP. He/she is clearly unable to satisfy us as we wish.

Yours truly,
Pinkypants.

Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
I'd like to reiterate once again that these PMs (from my side) were sent so I could display his/her hawtness to forumers and show people vaat Badmash_Aurat brings to the table.

No offense intended whatsoever.
So the jerk returns with a gender identity disorder !!! Didn't know someone being so desperate !!!

P.S: I am sure you must have gotten the kick outta this conversation 😉 !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

P.S: I am sure you mist have gotten the kick outta this conversation 😉 !!!

😲

That's phaar me to know and you to find out 😆

Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
Chedu seems to be fuming because I've started this thread in his honour. The latest PMs I've been getting from him:

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:43pm
CC: pinkfreud

what are u writing about me.i don't know any shedu.Are u retarded ??🤢

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:46pm
CC: pinkfreud

if u not deleted your stupid thread i will report your id.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will keep updating this homage thread as and when I get naughty PMs from 'Badmash_Aurat'.

It seems that this lovely member of ours doesn't like any publicity done on his or should I say her behalf !!!
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

It seems that this lovely member of ours doesn't like any publicity done on his or should I say her behalf !!!

Methinks Badmash_Aurat prefers it if we wail for help That's the problem with such pervs. They don't like a dose of their own medicine.
This idiot is constantly   showing his stupidity  by sending disgusting messages...I hope moderators can take some actions. Best way to give royal Ignore to this idiot😡
Not fair, Pinkypants! you got pm's and I didn't and I am girl ðŸ˜”

Good on you for leading him on and getting more evidence, ban the IP address ,please!
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Best way to give royal Ignore to this idiot😡

Sara, the problem is that too many girls have been ignoring him.

The best way to make such folks shit their pants is to showcase their sexcapades to the world. Voyeurs, mods, and etcetera can grab their popcorn buckets and enjoy the show.