Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamrithulaselvalakshmiCG_SRIssmily_faceJanuZEESXYswash2Dialasrimahopper_ocean_SK_honeydaisyCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nathaswaram Nov28-Dec2 mon-fri up.wed,fri on pg2" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
ivan enna loosaappaa? like Laila asks in a movie..(pithamagan?) Malar categorically tells him not to eat or drink anything that Gokul gives and this idiot does this first thing?

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
thanks for updates...if not mistaken mages's SIL was pregnant ...what happened to thst baby?  maha is very bad girl...gopi listen to malar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@honeydaisy, they did show a full term pregnant mahEsu yesterday and claimed it was 7 months and counting and adhukku dhaan valakaappu.
Sokku will talk bravely to even sammandhis but not to his own brother. Maha super villi. will beat Neela anyday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanahopper_ocean

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@swash...first they show mages's sister in law get pregnant  than only mages pregnant... i remember the scene where  shanthi was fed by her husband beacuase she pregnat... Confused

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

@swash...first they show mages's sister in law get pregnant  than only mages pregnant... i remember the scene where  shanthi was fed by her husband beacuase she pregnat... Confused

Hi Honey they showed she miscarried early on. Due to some issue I think Pandi issue. I can't remember though.

Although I feel it is too long ot just 7 months since they showed her pregnant(Mahesu). But serialla yethuvum kanakku illai.

hopper_ocean

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by honeydaisy

Hi Honey they showed she miscarried early on. Due to some issue I think Pandi issue. I can't remember though.

Although I feel it is too long ot just 7 months since they showed her pregnant(Mahesu). But serialla yethuvum kanakku illai.
@Migan - Yenna Neenga.. Serial is replica of Reeality illaya.. So Atleast oru 300 episode mahesh ah vathu ippudi katti than pappa pic kku varum..LOLLOL

miganhopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Migan..

miganhopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top