Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jam mein doob gayi mere jeevan ki ye shaam.. 28/11

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
LOL.. well, thr r three types of jam per se in telly and bolly world used by the one who is either a lovelorn or a lovestruck or an ultimate guzzler...LOL..

here the jam was instead a traffic jam.. LOL.. and amidst the honkings, hootings, and whistlings, Dr. Ashutosh chose jst the rite moment to please his annoyed partner of the eve.. Nidhi was very cute in ignoring Ashu's gentlemanly appeals... Embarrassed... I dont know wat went thru Ashu's mind wen he said those words.. or wer it to jst please Nidhi and create a light atmosphere.. well, i m still wondering LOL.. is it jst me or did anybody else too felt tht Ashu's wasnt as charming as actually Nidhi felt  thr LOLLOLLOL.. well, at least I got tht feeling.. Embarrassed.. he cud've been a little more amusing displaying one of those charming smiles and cracking his usual witty jokes.. Embarrassed.. even the use of "kuch to hua hai" was completley random... as if Nasrudeen was doing a jittery salsa instead of Oh la la.. ROFLROFLROFL...oopss.**getting back on seatLOL***   nevertheless, the Jam actually proved to be a turning pnt..LOL...  Ashu mite have been merrily singing as well..

tum ruthi raho.. mein manata rahun.. ke in adaaon pe aur pyaar aata hai.
. thode shikve bhi ho... aur shikayat bhi ho... to mazaa jeene ka aur bhi aata hai..LOL

and Nidhis elbows missed its resting spot...LOLLOLLOL
her face lit up like a christmas tree.. LOL
her eyes glistened more than a reflecting glass..LOL
her cheeks turned the bestest of the crimson red.. LOL..
and her heart fluttered softly like butterfly wings..LOL

her anger thinned out in the smokin atmosphere...LOL

the scene was good.. esp Nidhis reactions..Embarrassed.. and Dr. Ashu's late laughter..Tongue..Thumbs Up...well, the camaraderie was set and it was time to take it to the next levelEmbarrassed..Thumbs Up..

there was comfort .. the ppl were warm and friendly... and not to mention funny..LOL... the atmosphere was joyful... thr was laughter here and there... and thn thr was his favorite adrak wali chai...face beamed with the apparent attention tht he was getting.. LOL...  the atmosphere was getting cozy..  ..the heart was all happy.. and thn thr was beauty.. utter.. soothing.. pure.. twinkly.. appealing... spellbinding.. bewitching... he was drawn most naturally.. a smile curled up.. and he jst couldnt stop appreciating her.. the words wudnt have come, even if he had tried.. so he jst stood there.. relishing the most wonderful wonderful moment of his life..Day Dreaming

all was well.. and he was in a dream world... the lights came on and so did his mind.. Unhappy.. he left abruptly with his confusing expressions ..  LOL.. seriously i cudnt get at all wat he was thinking.. he jst made a courteous good bye and hastily departed.. and I was left to wonder and so did Nidhi as to wat to make of tht..LOL... v know Angie dear tht his heart is up to something bt tht doesnt mean.. he has to b so rude..LOL..

well, v'll get to know tomorrow wat exactly was tht thing tht bothered him..  I felt the director hurried this bit here.. Ouch.. he could've given us more of insight into wat Ashu was feeling at tht moment with some more elaborative expressions or body language.. Disapprove...  the question is was the reason romantic or nostalgic.. well, if it was nostalgic.. at least thr was no indication of any thing of tht sorts.. so it has to b romantic..Ermm...

DK had a wonderful Ahmer-Nidhi's baba r'ship.. I wish thy cud explore it here.. bt somehow.. here th r'ship doesnt appear to b tht sorts.. Ermm..

I missed Angie-Rang's love story.. bt it seems Ashu is going 2 b very much part of the fun in this SRK bit and building the Angie-Rangs r'shipTongue.. and ths a gud sign for the two couples..Tongue and the best friends..Tongue

CS and DB r really funny.. bt i totally loved Angie's dad today.. he was very cute..Tongue.. he reminds me of the cute Yogi bear..LOL..

i felt the epi was grt.. not upto its usual standards of wholesome entertaining epi consisting usually of some funny oneliners, gud dialogues, the goody goody feeling, the looming exposure, and the masaledaar tadka, .. the usual flow was missing, I feltEmbarrassed... bt thr was this romantic bit, so a pretty decent one..

epi rating.. 3.5/5.

and lastly a song dedication.. to the newest love birds in the telly town..

one of my fav songs from my one of my fav films..

Kabhi Kabhi - Tere Chehre se ... Tere Chehre se  nazaar nahi hatti nazare hum kya dekhe..

p.s.:  The latest promo  is very very very.. interesting.. finally the ultimate stand off... ye,  vo, aur main ek..bali ka bakra..ROFL... he mite b saying ye lo boxing gloves... hey  ladies, apas mein nipta lo...pleaseROFL... thank you..ROFL ...

wat Dr. Ashu does wud b v v interesting and is gonna b pretty surprising i guess.. hm... **rubbing hands** i m excited.!!!Tongue

Edited by achiever - 29 November 2011 at 12:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19Armu4evartmsSHIKHA19yanks28shamilsun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jam mein doob gayi mere jeevan ki ye shaam.. 28/11" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
totally loved ur take on the epiLOL
poor ashu was just trying to change her mood and shehzaadi thought he was getting into majnu act?ROFL
and anji  has always acted as if she has a Phd in these matters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Super cute.. take.. Achiever.. i love the title so much...

The way u described.. Nidhis reactions to Ashu's line.. was awesome..!! :)

N talk about Anjies dad.. he was so Yogi Bear types..!! Btw i agree.. i wish Nidhis baba and Ashu relation is well presented... i loved the lines from DK... 'Rishte kabhi toot-te nahi.. balke.. ulajh ke aur kareeb aa jate hain' to Ahmer..post Ahmer-Zoya breakup!! <3

PS: This was awesome...

he mite b saying ye lo boxing gloves... hey  ladies, apas mein nipta lo...pleaseROFL... thank you..ROFL ...

Ek anar.. aur do beemar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.