Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensation87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think rex also sung this song in FG..if i remember correctly πŸ˜• Edited by sensation87 - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

i think rex also sung this song in FG..if i remember correctly πŸ˜•

yes Ayesha and he also sung it very well ...Bipasha said Rex I feel like crying or something like that .....

anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

i think rex also sung this song in FG..if i remember correctly πŸ˜•

Yeah, Rex sang it in FG. He doesn't have any formal training in music yet sang the song so well. Plus, Tadap Tadap is a tough song.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Yeah, Rex sang it in FG. He doesn't have any formal training in music yet sang the song so well. Plus, Tadap Tadap is a tough song.

Rex was really good and for someone who has no formal training music,he sang it very well.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Decent_Girl thumbnail
Hey Guys If I rem correctly.. Besides Rex Abhijeet also sang this song in Piano round!! Am I rem right or not??
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: Decent_Girl

Hey Guys If I rem correctly.. Besides Rex Abhijeet also sang this song in Piano round!! Am I rem right or not??

Yeah, Abhijeet did sing it the piano round of II. I heard he was good as well. I guess its hard to avoid popular songs. But I love the song regardless of who sang it before and lots of people wanted Amey to sing it. Even RDB was sung by Rajeev of SRGMP. And Karu's song, Lagan Lagi, was sung by both Arijit and Rahul Saxena.
preeti_l thumbnail
Wow!! One of the best songs that allows you to showcase your voice range and emotions! I am really looking forward to hearing Amey.....no doubt he will be very good 😊
sensation87 thumbnail
ppl r going to compare amey with abhijeet after tomorrow's gala for sure.........they will be like million threads on this.
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Yeah, he's singing Tadap Tadap from HDDCS tomorrow! 😊

Really... omg meenal is singing the title song of this movie and amey is singing a song from the same movie..... that is sooo cute.. hahah i mean do they actaully discuss what they are ganna sing with eachother😳

it's soooo cute .. i wanna know if they actually like eachother (loving way) lol .... it could be rumors but oh well..... it sounds cuteπŸ˜†

God Bless Them😊

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is a super choice of song from Amey. I am sure he must have rocked. Great going Amey.