Pyar hua nafraat se
Iqrar toh kisse ne na kiya
Nahin inkaar kiya
Ab bole bhi toh kaise
Ki Hume pyar hua sirf tum se

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 28 November 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "share ur poems on arhi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hey Miss.Colorfull!
Read your poem just now! Wonderful!!Clap
Loved the way you brought out their silence, their pain.
Whatever they don't say, is all there in their eyes. All of it, in fact, rests in those pools that they look into everyday. Their pain is recognised by each other's hearts, but they refuse to acknowledge it in front or speak out, only because they just do NOT want to admit it...to each other or themselves... As usual, their Ego. His was already there, but now, it's Khushi's turn to be the same, all because of his outburst that he doesn't care for her..

Regards
AnnieBig smile

Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 11 December 2011 at 9:27am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.